So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

5 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

I think its a bit harsh to try and blame all this on him woody. I suggest you go to your safe place and reflect on all this woody. Then return refreshed and invigorated armed with a profuse apology to Mr Corbyn.

#fakenews

he's just a conman.....

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

he claims to have a plan......

despite every point he has put forward been refused by the eu.....:lol:

he doesn't want an election- he wants the tories to stand aside because its looking more and more likely the uk wouldn't vote him in.....

I don't really like Corbyn and I do believe that he has his priorities screwed up, however, why should he present anything directly to the EU on behalf of the UK?  Corbyn is leader of the opposition not Prime Minister or even a Cabinet Minister.  If Corbyn has alternatives then he should bring them up in the UK Parliament and then the UK Government can decide whether or not to take them forward.

I am sure that he will have had informal discussions with other politicians inside the EU but that is pretty much par for the course.

As for a General Election I do not think either the Tories or Labour would be confident at the moment.  A general election now would probably result in another hung parliament and more paralysis and compromises which would slow down a deal on Brexit.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

I don't really like Corbyn and I do believe that he has his priorities screwed up, however, why should he present anything directly to the EU on behalf of the UK?  Corbyn is leader of the opposition not Prime Minister or even a Cabinet Minister.  If Corbyn has alternatives then he should bring them up in the UK Parliament and then the UK Government can decide whether or not to take them forward.

I am sure that he will have had informal discussions with other politicians inside the EU but that is pretty much par for the course.

As for a General Election I do not think either the Tories or Labour would be confident at the moment.  A general election now would probably result in another hung parliament and more paralysis and compromises which would slow down a deal on Brexit.

just been through this with #fantaboy......

:rolleyes:

because the eu is an unaccountable dictatorship which hates democracy.......

anyone with half a brain can see what the eu is up to- the remoans just can't see anything.......

merkels sidekick said last week he expects the transition period to last 8 years+......

why isn't may telling the uk the same......

corbyn has made clear even in last weeks pmq's that he wants the tories to stand aside- he doesn't think he can win an ge.....

5 hours ago, woody2 said:

who paid for the free train tickets and free buses on saturday......

#eu

one thing is for certain the young don't support the remoans- the march looked like the queue for wrighty's clinic.......

The EU was giving away free tickets to London at the weekend? If I’d know that I’d have taken them up on it and done a bit of shopping or taken in a show. I’ll be up for it next time ... oh, hang on, that’s just the mad ravings of lunatic, just another #Woodyfact.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, woody2 said:

because the eu is an unaccountable dictatorship which hates democracy.......

Dear oh dear Woody2, not again!

Do you have learning difficulties or something?

On 10/1/2018 at 10:36 AM, P.K. said:

Donald Tusk was re-elected for a second term to last until 30 November 2019. He received 27 of the 28 votes cast by the EU Heads of Government. The one vote against him came from Beata Szydło, the Prime Minister of Poland.

On the 15 July 2014 Jean-Claude Juncker was elected as President of the European Commission.  The European Parliament elected him with a majority of 422 votes from a total of 729 cast by the MEP's.

On the 22 May 2017 the EU Ministers of the General Affairs Council appointed Michel Barnier to formally broker their divorce from the UK. 

You just don't understand how all this tricky democracy stuff works, do you??? Voting in folks to cast votes in an assembly on your behalf has been how it works since democracies began!

The more we get into the truth of what brexit actually involves the more the Brexit Unicorn comes across as a tired whitewashed old donkey with a dildo on it's head....

There are 751 MEP's of which the UK electorate voted in 73 which is proportional to the UK population.

How is it that someone who is clearly unable to understand the principle of democracy can claim a democratic institution like the EU is a dictatorship is completely beyond all....

10 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

The EU was giving away free tickets to London at the weekend? If I’d know that I’d have taken them up on it and done a bit of shopping or taken in a show. I’ll be up for it next time ... oh, hang on, that’s just the mad ravings of lunatic, just another #Woodyfact.

some idiots had the same idea as you......

they had to meet the ss at the station and then only given a single journey after the march they could collect the return ticket.....

only to find out it was a pre-booked time and had to leave immediately.....

#mugs

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

some idiots had the same idea as you......

they had to meet the ss at the station and then only given a single journey after the march they could collect the return ticket.....

only to find out it was a pre-booked time and had to leave immediately.....

#mugs

#fakebrain

I don't know what you're on but I want to try some......

20 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Dear oh dear Woody2, not again!

Do you have learning difficulties or something?

There are 751 MEP's of which the UK electorate voted in 73 which is proportional to the UK population.

How is it that someone who is clearly unable to understand the principle of democracy can claim a democratic institution like the EU is a dictatorship is completely beyond all....

#fakenews

7 minutes ago, woody2 said:

#fakenews

#fakebrain

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

pk must have a whole field of ponies unicorns by now.....

A whole field of mugs who voted for lies, half-truths and false promises?

Well, if you say so....