So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

I can’t believe Woody is so thick he thinks an fta has to have fta in the title for it to be a full fta. It’s like saying free trade between England and France doesn’t currently exist because the EU Single Market doesnt have fta in the title. Woody, mate, you’re making a tit of yourself again.

I suspect he's assuming that the FTA agreements the UK enjoys as a member of the EU will somehow transfer across when we leave.

I also suspect Woody2 is answering the question I posed :

11 hours ago, P.K. said:

The UK had the best deal in the best trading bloc on the planet.

Just how thick are the brexiteers...?

47 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

I can’t believe Woody is so thick he thinks an fta has to have fta in the title for it to be a full fta. It’s like saying free trade between England and France doesn’t currently exist because the EU Single Market doesnt have fta in the title. Woody, mate, you’re making a tit of yourself again.

many types of trade agreements......

but not all are fta.....

42 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I suspect he's assuming that the FTA agreements the UK enjoys as a member of the EU will somehow transfer across when we leave.

I also suspect Woody2 is answering the question I posed :

depends on the outcome of talks......

the uk was destroyed by the 2 unions.........

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

depends on the outcome of talks......

the uk was destroyed by the 2 unions.........

You didn’t read the link. Talks aren’t going well. The U.K. is not in a position to strike deals as good as the EU has, including an FTA with the EU. The pound will lose its reserve cutrency status. The massive extra costs of duplicating everything, the huge loss of influence, the good position for trade deals, the loss of free movement etc., these are the points that willl cripple the U.K. 

1 minute ago, Freggyragh said:

You didn’t read the link. Talks aren’t going well. The U.K. is not in a position to strike deals as good as the EU has, including an FTA with the EU. The pound will lose its reserve cutrency status. The massive extra costs of duplicating everything, the huge loss of influence, the good position for trade deals, the loss of free movement etc., these are the points that willl cripple the U.K. 

#fakenews

10 minutes ago, The Phat Tog said:

About 10 minutes ago I heard a strange popping sound.  Couldn't find anything obvious when I went to investigate - perhaps it was PK exploding? 

Thank you for that Quilp.  Sums it all up very nicely.

Dream on.

Why would I bother with anything from a UKIP Islamaphobe?

Sorry, racists aren't my thing. But they're clearly yours....

• Haha 2