So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

54 minutes ago, paswt said:

You would have thought that someone who was 'clever' enough to get into a university would have established the facts before going 'on line' .

"

1 hour ago, mojomonkey said:

And how the actual fuck was I suppose to know that. In no way do I agree with what she says or does but idiots like her thrive on publicity. Ignore the social media moron and she will disappear.

:whistling:

1 hour ago, ballaughbiker said:

So it was worse because she was 'at the university' ?

Bit more difficult to play the "ignorance card" given she was at the university she criticised and presumably hadn't taken the trouble to research the history before "gobbing off" .So yes "worse" (IMO)  than if the comment had been made by anyone else .:flowers:

Bit more difficult to play the "ignorance card" given she was at the university she criticised and presumably hadn't taken the trouble to research the history before "gobbing off" .So yes "worse" (IMO)  than if the comment had been made by anyone else .:flowers:

And if she was criticising something at another university?  

4 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Point of question sussed (as expected) and dodged....:)

23 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

And if she was criticising something at another university?  

As I said  ..... She wasn't , it was her own university so that is all I could judge her on  ...

There was no point to your question, you gave no further or better particulars  therefore  it was irrelevant , there was nothing to dodge.

Hope this helps

There was no point to your question, you gave no further or better particulars  therefore  it was irrelevant , there was nothing to dodge.

Just obliquely referring to your previous posts over the years on university students/graduates.

However as there's no flowers and a "hope this helps" this time, I think I'll leave it at that. :)

Just now, ballaughbiker said:

Just obliquely referring to your previous posts over the years on university students/graduates.

However as there's no flowers and a "hope this helps" this time, I think I'll leave it at that. :)

she isn't either......

deport now.......