So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, paswt said:

I have stated on this site previously that  I was entitled to vote but didn't , perhaps you should do a bit more research before you make false claims .

My response was in response to your assertions that those who voted 'against'  did so  in order to make your kids suffer , demonstrably  a nonsense.

I was merely correcting your  inaccurate statements and assertions.

I have to say I find your attitude , given that I have tried to respond in a civil manner , a tad 'unfortunate'

Hope this helps.

More obfuscation.

Of course they didn't vote to make my kids suffer. They almost certainly didn't think things through at all !!!!  My response was all about the end result of their actions as you probably well know.

So Paswt, back to the subject in hand, how much more difficult do you think it will be post brexit getting a job in the EU for an alien compared to being an EU citizen?

Hope this helps  :flowers:

27 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

What’s the tip Woody? All you’ve done for weeks is shout #fakenews and stick your head in the sand every time you lose an argument. When you make a stupid claim about current facts like, say, how many FTAs the EU has, I can’t very well go to a bookies and make a bet that you’re wrong - the dogs in the street know you’re wrong and anyone with an internet connection can check it. You see, betting is about predicting the future, not checking stupid claims or simple comprehension. But, if you make a clear prediction about future economic or political trends or results, anything tangible and verifiable, that you think will occur within the next month, I will put money on you getting it wrong. 

but a bet on poor standard "could"......

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

More obfuscation.

Of course they didn't vote to make my kids suffer. They almost certainly didn't think things through at all !!!!  My response was all about the end result of their actions as you probably well know.

So Paswt, back to the subject in hand, how much more difficult do you think it will be post brexit getting a job in the EU for an alien compared to being an EU citizen?

zero......

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

I take the view that those who voted brexit have deliberately diminished the future opportunities that my kids would have had.

Thanks for that....

OK so what you posted (above) is not what you meant .

Do you still maintain I voted to exit the EU.?

19 minutes ago, P.K. said:

More obfuscation.

I'm afraid I can't help you with any information in relation to  employment  in the  EU , why do you ask?

12 minutes ago, paswt said:
10 hours ago, P.K. said:

I take the view that those who voted brexit have deliberately diminished the future opportunities that my kids would have had.

Thanks for that....

OK so what you posted (above) is not what you meant .

Do you still maintain I voted to exit the EU.?

What I posted above was exactly what I meant.

And you seemed to think it was funny.

9 hours ago, paswt said:

An interesting hypothesis:lol:

By all means post up where I "maintained" that you voted to leave the EU?

Good luck with that one...

8 minutes ago, P.K. said:

What I posted above was exactly what I meant. 

And you seemed to think it was funny. ...............................what led you to that notion

By all means post up where I "maintained" that you voted to leave the EU?

Good luck with that one...

I see little point in reposting your post alleging my post "was a typical response from a Brexiteer" ......... "what can't speak can't lie" .

I would venture to suggest  that a "Brexiteer"  implies that they were sufficiently interested to vote 'against'( if they had a vote).

Hope this helps 

..................it's so boring, I'll say it once again............no one knows what is going to happen so, it's just not worth getting so excited about it all...........especially slagging each other off..............we'll all still be here, surviving and struggling to live despite the establishment and elites sucking our souls from us........

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, paswt said:

I see little point in reposting your post alleging my post "was a typical response from a Brexiteer" ......... "what can't speak can't lie" .

I would venture to suggest  that a "Brexiteer"  implies that they were sufficiently interested to vote 'against'( if they had a vote).

Hope this helps 

Another hot entrant for the Brexit Bullshit Hall Of Fame.

So no sign of me "maintaining" that you voted to leave the EU then? Why am I not surprised. Another Brexiteer statement in the mud....

Go have another look. You never know!

Come on Paswt, you must know why you support Brexit...?

Give us some pearls of your Brexit wisdom.

Hope this helps   :flowers: 

3 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

..................it's so boring, I'll say it once again............no one knows what is going to happen so, it's just not worth getting so excited about it all...........especially slagging each other off..............we'll all still be here, surviving and struggling to live despite the establishment and elites sucking our souls from us........

the remoans can see the future apparently ......

although every prediction so far has been wrong......

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

That's all true.

What's also very likely to be true is that the Brexiteers would have made the "surviving and struggling" that much harder.

But hey, we'll get blue passports....

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Another hot entrant for the Brexit Bullshit Hall Of Fame.

So no sign of me "maintaining" that you voted to leave the EU then? Why am I not surprised. Another Brexiteer statement in the mud....

Go have another look. You never know!

Come on Paswt, you must know why you support Brexit...?

Give us some pearls of your Brexit wisdom.

Hope this helps   :flowers: 

Why do you insist on telling lies ?

You are clearly beyond help.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, paswt said:

Why do you insist on telling lies ?

You are clearly beyond help.

So what lies have I told?

Unlike Farage, Gove, Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Raab, Davis, Fox, Fysh, Duncan Smith, __________ ( < space reserved for your own, favourite, self-serving, mendacious Brexiteer) I don't tell lies. I have no need to....

But if I have mistakenly misled anyone if you point it out I will apologize. A rarity around here I know.

So Paswt, give us some pearls of your Brexit wisdom. You know, the reasons why you support Brexit. I'm really interested in all the advantages you think it will bring the UK.

Thanks.