So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

So what lies have I told?

Unlike Farage, Gove, Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Raab, Davis, Fox, Fysh, Duncan Smith, __________ ( < space reserved for your own, favourite, self-serving, mendacious Brexiteer) I don't tell lies. I have no need to....

But if I have mistakenly misled anyone if you point it out I will apologize. A rarity around here I know.

So Paswt, give us some pearls of your Brexit wisdom. You know, the reasons why you support Brexit. I'm really interested in all the advantages you think it will bring the UK.

Thanks.

pk you claim the eu doesn't control anything in the uk- so leaving can't have any impact......

:whistling:

Edited by woody2

I have never said that I support "Brexit".

I'm still waiting for an apology for misleading  others on this site .

I suppose one advantage of leaving the EU would be that you and your family will leave this island(?) and the UK  , having , in your, and certainly your nephews case selfishly   taken full advantage of what  the UK had to offer financially and educationally   with no thought of "giving something back" . 

From your posts it is abundantly clear that  you are one of those totally self centred individuals whose only concern is their own wellbeing  and financial  security and will go to any lengths to attempt to protect those interests.

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

So what lies have I told?

Unlike Farage, Gove, Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Raab, Davis, Fox, Fysh, Duncan Smith, __________ ( < space reserved for your own, favourite, self-serving, mendacious Brexiteer) I don't tell lies. I have no need to....

But if I have mistakenly misled anyone if you point it out I will apologize. A rarity around here I know.

So Paswt, give us some pearls of your Brexit wisdom. You know, the reasons why you support Brexit. I'm really interested in all the advantages you think it will bring the UK.

Thanks.

No prizes for guessing  your "own favourite  self serving mendacious " individual ............... that would be you :lol: .

ETA . I see no point in continuing this discussion  unless you decide to "man up" and apologies for lying.  

Edited by paswt
  • Like 1

:whistling: Eu control

Depends on your chosen definition of "control". 

Regulation that protects and benefits everyone (except those who would take the piss if unregulated) is a form of beneficial control.

Of course no doubt the usual suspect would see it as bullying and red tape?

• Thanks 1

wellbeing  and financial  security

Well I think the vote will, in the event of no-deal, result in a big negative apart from a very limited section of the population.  I am, like most if not all on here , not in that limited section.   

That view is based on opinion derived from a very wide information base of companies and organisations dealing day to day with the EU. Y'know real people having to work on a daily basis as opposed to charlatan politicians who have next to no experience of running a business.

You can crow #fakenews all you like but it won't change the harsh reality on 5 months away. Let's hope the 'growths up again' mantra still applies eh?

3 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Well I think the vote will, in the event of no-deal, result in a big negative apart from a very limited section of the population.  I am, like most if not all on here , not in that limited section.   

That view is based on opinion derived from a very wide information base of companies and organisations dealing day to day with the EU. Y'know real people having to work on a daily basis as opposed to charlatan politicians who have next to no experience of running a business.

You can crow #fakenews all you like but it won't change the harsh reality on 5 months away. Let's hope the 'growths up again' mantra still applies eh?

#fakenews

one unaccountable company stating what "could" happen isn't fact......

#nodeal doesn't equal no deals will be done......

16 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Depends on your chosen definition of "control". 

Regulation that protects and benefits everyone (except those who would take the piss if unregulated) is a form of beneficial control.

Of course no doubt the usual suspect would see it as bullying and red tape?

the uk has zero control of anything......

Of course your twitter opinion is much more valid than the globally respected Standard and Poors. Unaccountable? BS again.

(They've only been 'guessing' with the word 'could' since the 1800s and getting it right for the vast majority of "guesses" .) 

Edited by ballaughbiker