So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

11 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Minor difference. One is UK sourced money (allowed) and the other appears to be non UK sourced money (not allowed). 

whoosh......

you had 2 official groups- one leave- one remoan.......

both had spending limits.....

then "call me dave"  spent £9 million on a pro remoan leaflet......

since his chinese bank idea doesn't look to have got funding he now wants to return to politics......

#lockhimup

Putting this on the simplest level (for obvious reasons) it isn't just about spending limits is it? It's where the money originates.

An enquiry might force Banksy to admit where this 'gift' originated. Now if that is a country that would, say, have a vested interest in brexit succeeding, then that is bent. 

Of course, if you got the result you personally wanted, I can see you might not think there is any problem at all. Innit?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, P.K. said:

So lets have your apology.

You had better make it a grovelling one for your bare-faced lies...

ETA - stuff to do. /Later

Sigh.................................. the post you quoted , is part of that, if memory serves, which was in response to Richard B (?) or it could have been you (you are stupid enough) who asserted/ claimed that those who declined to vote should be deemed to have voted to "remain".

So I'l try to explain it in a way   you may understand as you are clearly as thick as pigshit.

You quoted me as saying :-

"AS ONE OF THE 49MILLION WHO COULD HAVE VOTED (AS I NOW LIVE ON THIS ISLAND) HAD I BEEN OBLIGED TO VOTE I WOULD HAVE VOTED LEAVE "

So....... was that the entire post quoted (can't be arsed to to look it up)?..........

sigh .................. this island is not within the EU .... still with me silly bollocks?

"OBLIGED" you daft twat mean compelled or required by law , as in obliged to fill in a tax return or a census form !

Ask Santa to stick  a fucking dictionary   in your stocking at christmas you thick twat.

BUT    I  CHOSE  NOT TO TO FUCKING VOTE. .................... "Chose"   (as in 'of my own free will' you fuckwit), because I didn't fucking care/ was not domiciled in the EU.

I can choose to ride a vintage motor cycle  , you have bragged about chosing to cause unnecessary suffering to another  vertebrate  by dragging it out of it's environment  with a hook through it's mouth NOT  because you need to eat it to survive but for the sadistic pleasure you derive from the experience . I chose not to fish for "fun".

Perhaps you should volunteer for a bit of "water boarding" (preferably with a big fucking hook though your big gob), in order to appreciate how the fish feel while you are having your "fun".

So based on my decision NOT TO VOTE  you CHOSE, perhaps because you are unable to understand (and have an IQ lower than your shoe size) ,to STATE that  I am a fucking "Bexiteer".  

So once again ....... I could have voted , didn't because I don't fucking care whether the UK (or that part of it in the EU) "remains" or "exits" .Get your mum to explain

As someone once said " the Almighty in his infinite wisdom has given me the ability to explain things to you , it's a great pity he didn't give you the wit to comprehend"

Among your "stuff to do /later"  perhaps you could advise that self centred nephew of yours that he may not get the free ride in Germany  he has enjoyed while living in the UK

In conclusion  I would be grateful if you would desist from putting words on my mouth you lying little shit , time perhaps for one of your customary "shouty man" backtracks saying that what you posted previously was not what you meant . 

Hope this helps, now GFY .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

Putting this on the simplest level (for obvious reasons) it isn't just about spending limits is it? It's where the money originates.

An enquiry might force Banksy to admit where this 'gift' originated. Now if that is a country that would, say, have a vested interest in brexit succeeding, then that is bent. 

Of course, if you got the result you personally wanted, I can see you might not think there is any problem at all. Innit?

well you'd know about that.......

"call me dave"  spent £9 million on a pro remoan leaflet and needs to be held to account......

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

interesting to hear choochoo last night say that some members of the electoral commission are openly remoaners and want a 2nd referendum against the law concerning the job they have......

when will they investigate "call me dave" £9 million pro remoan leaflet.......

police have already looked at this and found nothing wrong......

sub justice by the electoral commission should be looked into......

Is that a new Woody2 phrase...:D

8 hours ago, paswt said:

Sigh.................................. the post you quoted , is part of that, if memory serves, which was in response to Richard B (?) or it could have been you (you are stupid enough) who asserted/ claimed that those who declined to vote should be deemed to have voted to "remain".

So I'l try to explain it in a way   you may understand as you are clearly as thick as pigshit.

You quoted me as saying :-

"AS ONE OF THE 49MILLION WHO COULD HAVE VOTED (AS I NOW LIVE ON THIS ISLAND) HAD I BEEN OBLIGED TO VOTE I WOULD HAVE VOTED LEAVE "

So....... was that the entire post quoted (can't be arsed to to look it up)?..........

sigh .................. this island is not within the EU .... still with me silly bollocks?

"OBLIGED" you daft twat mean compelled or required by law , as in obliged to fill in a tax return or a census form !

Ask Santa to stick  a fucking dictionary   in your stocking at christmas you thick twat.

BUT    I  CHOSE  NOT TO TO FUCKING VOTE. .................... "Chose"   (as in 'of my own free will' you fuckwit), because I didn't fucking care/ was not domiciled in the EU.

I can choose to ride a vintage motor cycle  , you have bragged about chosing to cause unnecessary suffering to another  vertebrate  by dragging it out of it's environment  with a hook through it's mouth NOT  because you need to eat it to survive but for the sadistic pleasure you derive from the experience . I chose not to fish for "fun".

Perhaps you should volunteer for a bit of "water boarding" (preferably with a big fucking hook though your big gob), in order to appreciate how the fish feel while you are having your "fun".

So based on my decision NOT TO VOTE  you CHOSE, perhaps because you are unable to understand (and have an IQ lower than your shoe size) ,to STATE that  I am a fucking "Bexiteer".  

So once again ....... I could have voted , didn't because I don't fucking care whether the UK (or that part of it in the EU) "remains" or "exits" .Get your mum to explain

As someone once said " the Almighty in his infinite wisdom has given me the ability to explain things to you , it's a great pity he didn't give you the wit to comprehend"

Among your "stuff to do /later"  perhaps you could advise that self centred nephew of yours that he may not get the free ride in Germany  he has enjoyed while living in the UK

In conclusion  I would be grateful if you would desist from putting words on my mouth you lying little shit , time perhaps for one of your customary "shouty man" backtracks saying that what you posted previously was not what you meant . 

Hope this helps, now GFY .

Looks like a Target Round...

Actually liar it is the entire post.

In it liar you clearly state you would vote for brexit.

They are your words liar, not mine.

So liar, you owe MF an apology.

Which, liar, will no doubt never be forthcoming because you are clearly not the sort of person who is big enough to admit you have been found out.

Put simply liar, your words are not worth anything and you can't be trusted.

Hope this helps :flowers:

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Looks like a Target Round...

Actually liar it is the entire post.

In it liar you clearly state you would vote for brexit.

They are your words liar, not mine.

So liar, you owe MF an apology.

Which, liar, will no doubt never be forthcoming because you are clearly not the sort of person who is big enough to admit you have been found out.

Put simply liar, your words are not worth anything and you can't be trusted.

Hope this helps :flowers:

pk why don't you duck off to any eu country of your liking…

while you can.........

why not try poland, romania or bulgaria.......

the public services have got better, not because they are spending more money but because most of the eu scum has come to the uk........

• Haha 1