So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

35 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I think that's another of your lies.

If you genuinely didn't care what others thought you wouldn't have responded with such an overlong, sweary, insulting response to being caught out.

Hope this helps :flowers:

Not strictly true I don't care what LC believes . 

I respond politely to folk and rarely resort to using intemperate language  however I do find it a tad rich when you complain given that anyone who questions your assertions or offers a contrary view  is met with you spewing out a tirade of abuse as in for example  " thick as pig shit xenophobic daily wail reading little englander" , and misquoting their posts.

I merely responded  in a similar vein in order help you understand and to put the record straight , it's you that's been caught 'bang to rights Sunshine , you really are a bit of a "snowflake":lol:.

20 minutes ago, paswt said:

Not strictly true I don't care what LC believes . 

I respond politely to folk and rarely resort to using intemperate language  however I do find it a tad rich when you complain given that anyone who questions your assertions or offers a contrary view  is met with you spewing out a tirade of abuse as in for example  " thick as pig shit xenophobic daily wail reading little englander" , and misquoting their posts.

I merely responded  in a similar vein in order help you understand and to put the record straight , it's you that's been caught 'bang to rights Sunshine , you really are a bit of a "snowflake":lol:.

I still think it was another lie. A problem you are probably now stuck with.

And if you're going to quote me at least get it right. You'll find it, in all it's glory, on the morning after the referendum.

Or check with Mr Quilp. With him it's seared into the festering part of his mind....

I wondered why the appalling Wail on Sunday had this truly risible headline:

"No. 10 Fury At Most Biased BBC Bulletin In History!"

and then I remembered Arron Banks was appearing on this mornings Andrew Marr show.

One message that came across to me loud and clear amongst all the lies, half-truths and false promises from the Leave campaign was that we should be able to expect a better standard of behaviour from our elected politicians. Unfortunately we can't and I personally hold the UK right-wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, to blame for thieir disgraceful behaviour.

Basically they know they can get away with it because their electorate are kept uninformed.....

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

I wondered why the appalling Wail on Sunday had this truly risible headline:

"No. 10 Fury At Most Biased BBC Bulletin In History!"

and then I remembered Arron Banks was appearing on this mornings Andrew Marr show.

One message that came across to me loud and clear amongst all the lies, half-truths and false promises from the Leave campaign was that we should be able to expect a better standard of behaviour from our elected politicians. Unfortunately we can't and I personally hold the UK right-wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, to blame for thieir disgraceful behaviour.

Write a round robin letter to all the UK press , while you are still cross :lol:

• Haha 1