So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, TheTeapot said:

PK, you're being a bit of a tit. 

OK.

So Paswt is a pompous twat who after banging on and on about how I should "apologise" to MF for " misleading" them gets caught out in a lie of his own making. What follows is a load of cobblers as Paswt squirms on the hook trying every avenue to try and push back and not admit he's bang to rights.

Normally I would let it go because he's clearly not worth that much effort. But for this:

On 11/1/2018 at 9:45 AM, paswt said:

I have never said that I support "Brexit".

I'm still waiting for an apology for misleading  others on this site .

I suppose one advantage of leaving the EU would be that you and your family will leave this island(?) and the UK  , having , in your, and certainly your nephews case selfishly   taken full advantage of what  the UK had to offer financially and educationally   with no thought of "giving something back" . 

From your posts it is abundantly clear that  you are one of those totally self centred individuals whose only concern is their own wellbeing  and financial  security and will go to any lengths to attempt to protect those interests.

No prizes for guessing  your "own favourite  self serving mendacious " individual ............... that would be you :lol: .

As I served under the colours and do charity work with the homeless I feel I have every right not just to rub his nose in his own brown and smelly but to grind it in....

11 hours ago, P.K. said:

OK.

So Paswt is a pompous twat who after banging on and on about how I should "apologise" to MF for " misleading" them gets caught out in a lie of his own making. What follows is a load of cobblers as Paswt squirms on the hook trying every avenue to try and push back and not admit he's bang to rights.

Normally I would let it go because he's clearly not worth that much effort. But for this:

As I served under the colours and do charity work with the homeless I feel I have every right not just to rub his nose in his own brown and smelly but to grind it in....

Yeah but it makes you look silly...

Edited by Neil Down
  • Thanks 1

As night follows day.

Quotes can carry no weight at all especially if they are inappropriate.  But for some strange reason you seem to think if you post up a quote then you've made a salient point.

As you have.

You're completely and utterly unoriginal....

No charge.

:lol:

Funny old world TSE , we are all motivated by self interest , some more than others :)

It's perhaps unfortunate that some will try to mask that self interest and enhance their  standing within a community by  protestations of innocence  and disclose  information about themselves , real or imagined ,to demonstrate what a 'good egg'  they are and how they should be respected/ liked/revered /trusted/etc. and are always right.

Unfortunately some of these same individuals may think it is necessary to attack/ berate/belittle/ misrepresent/ hound   those who have the temerity to question  these assertions  by asking for them to be evidenced  .

I do not think it unreasonable to challenge statements (not opinions)  that are untrue .

• Thanks 1