So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

26 minutes ago, paswt said:

Unfortunately some of these same individuals may think it is necessary to attack/ berate/belittle/ misrepresent/ hound   those who have the temerity to question  these assertions  by asking for them to be evidenced  .

I do not think it unreasonable to challenge statements (not opinions)  that are untrue .

Oh the irony!

You just constantly contradict yourself clearly without realising it. 

Laughable...!

On 11/1/2018 at 9:45 AM, paswt said:

From your posts it is abundantly clear that  you are one of those totally self centred individuals whose only concern is their own wellbeing  and financial  security and will go to any lengths to attempt to protect those interests.

No prizes for guessing  your "own favourite  self serving mendacious " individual ............... that would be you!

It would seem you just can't stop digging that hole.

I suppose you're entitled to your opinions above no matter how crass or ill-informed  they are.

Do I care about the opinions of a lying brexiteer like you?

You were caught like a rat in a trap and everyone knows it.

Don't worry,  I'll make sure you never forget it....

8 minutes ago, woody2 said:

can't you to get a room......

in other news.....

eu member states can individually do deals directly with the uk if its a #nodeal......

Do you have a link for this?

Because it would mean they could set their own individual tariffs just adding to the shambles that is brexit.

Edited by P.K.

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Do you have a link for this?

Because it would mean they could set their own individual tariffs just adding to the shambles that is brexit.

you won't find out about it in your eu funded propaganda media.....

:lol:

its not only trade it would effect.......

bilateral deals can be done on anything.......

so much for your "crash" (with 2.5 years notice)....... 

Just now, woody2 said:

you won't find out about it in your eu funded propaganda media.....

:lol:

its not only trade it would effect.......

bilateral deals can be done on anything.......

so much for your "crash" (with 2.5 years notice)....... 

My "crash" with 2.5 years notice?

You're confusing me with someone else.

If there is no link where did you get that statement from - RT so-called news?

12 minutes ago, P.K. said:

My "crash" with 2.5 years notice?

You're confusing me with someone else.

If there is no link where did you get that statement from - RT so-called news?

2.5 years after the uk voted it will (hopefully) leave the eu......

hopefully with #nodeal......

you remoaners call it "crashing out".......

its not a crash if you have known years in advance......

On 10/30/2018 at 7:35 PM, P.K. said:

Excuse me foul-mouthed gammon-faced shouty-man but you ARE obsessed with xenophobic thick as pigshit Daily Wail reading Little Englanders. Unhealthily obsessed.

All this nonsense about insulting 17.4 million people is a very clear window into how you are thinking. You on a crusade to right the way I have "wronged" them or whatever?

Laughable!

It's reached the stage where I get PM's warning me of your "approach" shall we say.

You should take heed of that....

15 hours ago, P.K. said:

OK.

So Paswt is a pompous twat who after banging on and on about how I should "apologise" to MF for " misleading" them gets caught out in a lie of his own making. What follows is a load of cobblers as Paswt squirms on the hook trying every avenue to try and push back and not admit he's bang to rights.

Normally I would let it go because he's clearly not worth that much effort. But for this:

As I served under the colours and do charity work with the homeless I feel I have every right not just to rub his nose in his own brown and smelly but to grind it in....

31 minutes ago, woody2 said:

UK economy grows at fastest rate since late 2016

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46151172

the benefits of exit........

Talk about mixed messages! It would appear nobody knows what's going on hence nobody knows what to do...

The CBI Business Optimism indicator in the UK decreased to -16 in the last quarter of 2018 from -3 in the previous three-month period. It was the lowest reading since the third quarter of 2016, when the UK voted to leave the EU. Also, optimism regarding export prospects dropped at the fastest pace since the Eurozone crisis. Investment intentions deteriorated significantly, as spending on buildings, training and innovation is expected to be cut back in the next year. Additionally, concerns that political and economic conditions were likely to limit export orders over the next three months were the highest since the EU Referendum. Looking ahead, output growth is expect to stall while new orders are expected to fall furthe