So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

The U.K. survived very well when trade agreements with a third of the world were  signed with Maxim guns pointed at the other party, food shortages were solved by taking it of the Irish, the U.K. had the strongest industrial sector in the world and the world was organised into Empires, rather than trade blocks. Those days are long gone. Fact. 

1 minute ago, ballaughbiker said:

Depends what you mean by survive.

How far are you going back btw? Precisely will do....

Will 1970's work for you? We weren't doing as well as Germany or France but significantly better than the other European countries

18 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

The U.K. survived very well when trade agreements with a third of the world were  signed with Maxim guns pointed at the other party, food shortages were solved by taking it of the Irish, the U.K. had the strongest industrial sector in the world and the world was organised into Empires, rather than trade blocks. Those days are long gone. Fact. 

#fakenews

Just now, P.K. said:

You surely can't avoid the fact that border free and tariff free movement of goods and services can only encourage trade....

I’m not avoiding anything PK. I just don’t think we will be any worse off. I’m not an expert so can’t quantify it, but surely you can see we can work as effectively without answering to a European Parliament