So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

55 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

I’m not avoiding anything PK. I just don’t think we will be any worse off. I’m not an expert so can’t quantify it, but surely you can see we can work as effectively without answering to a European Parliament 

The thing is that in ANY future trade relationship the UK strikes with any country there will be certain binding criteria to be met.

So it will be like dealing with the EU only multiplied many times over. Plus WTO tariffs of course. Could be as much as 30% more than current prices.

ETA : if there's no deal I guess we'll find out....

Edited by P.K.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:56 PM, P.K. said:

As I served under the colours and do charity work with the homeless I feel I have every right not just to rub his nose in his own brown and smelly but to grind it in....

Would the 'colours' you refer to be German colours?

I ask ,out of idle curiosity as it the "Bullit" thread you referred to the land of autobahns as being the 'fatherland' , and you say you have a nephew who holds a German passport?

I know a couple of chaps who work with the homeless in central London , selfless individuals who have my respect and admiration.

Just saying.

ETA   what happened to that barbell and am I to assume that you didn't get a vote in the referendum  which could perhaps made you cross because I did and 'nailed my colours to the fence' by abstaining ?

Edited by paswt

11 hours ago, P.K. said:

The thing is that in ANY future trade relationship the UK strikes with any country there will be certain binding criteria to be met.

So it will be like dealing with the EU only multiplied many times over. Plus WTO tariffs of course. Could be as much as 30% more than current prices.

ETA : if there's no deal I guess we'll find out....

#fakenews