So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

7 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Powers in respect of what? Trade = EU ( single market )  Customs ( Customs Union) = EU, visas = EU ( Schengen )

Giving yourself powers doesn’t mean you’ll use them.

everything.......

if the eu fails to deliver members can make bilateral agreements.......

God, where do you get this stuff from? Based on your fake news posts, and other incoherency, and the lack of any grounding in realty you are Donald Trump and I claim my $5.

All EU state legislatures are pushing through deal and  no deal enabling legislation.

so they can implement the necessary EU position.

yes, eventually the UK and they will muddle through, but it won’t be the Singapore off shore Asia equivalent land of milk and honey that was promised.

Look, I understand you won’t understand, but in fact Brexit is just the end game of Thatcherite/Reganomic monetarism and de regulation. Flog everything off, settle for lowest regulation and protection and rights, screw the workers over.

The EU offered an integrated market, social systems, peace and stability. It’s a work in progress. These things take time. 

No one has ever set out any advantages of leaving in those areas.

Sovereignty, meaningless, uk will still have to comply with 1000’s of international treaties and regulations, WTO rules, or rules of any new multilateral or bilateral agreements. None of the other WTO members, bar Mauritania, has no bilateral or multilateral agreements. Is that what you aim for? It’s a pretty low threshold.

And UK will Be negotiating with trading blocks or bigger economies, who do you think will prevail? It won’t be on uk terms.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, John Wright said:

God, where do you get this stuff from? Based on your fake news posts, and other incoherency, and the lack of any grounding in realty you are Donald Trump and I claim my $5.

All EU state legislatures are pushing through deal and  no deal enabling legislation.

yes, eventually the UK and they will muddle through, but it won’t be the Singapore off shore Asia equivalent land of milk and honey that was promised.

Look, I understand you won’t understand, but in fact Brexit is just the end game of Thatcherite/Reganomic monetarism and de regulation. Flog everything off, settle for lowest regulation and protection and rights, screw the workers over.

The EU offered an integrated market, social systems, peace and stability. It’s a work in progress. These things take time. 

Sovereignty, meaningless, uk will still have to comply with 1000’s of international treaties and regulations, WTO rules, or rules of any new multilateral or bilateral agreements. None of the other WTO members, bar Mauritania, has no bilateral or multilateral agreements. Is that what you aim for? It’s a pretty low threshold.

And UK will Be negotiating with trading blocks or bigger economies, who do you think will prevail? It won’t be on uk terms.

Articulate, accurate, well-Informed...and completely wasted on its audience.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, John Wright said:

spat you dummy just because your wrong again......

Did anyone else realise the ironic  brilliance of May’s advisers and speech writers in choosing Isiah 58 6-12 for the remembrance reading.

Is that how she sees herself? Really? Even more deluded than W2.

6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.

9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:

11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Edited by John Wright

9 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Did anyone else realise the brilliance of May’s advisers and speech writers in choosing Isiah 58 6-12 for the remembrance reading.

Is that how she sees herself? Really? Even more deluded than W2.

6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?

8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy reward.

9 Then shalt thou call, and the Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and he shall say, Here I am. If thou take away from the midst of thee the yoke, the putting forth of the finger, and speaking vanity;

10 And if thou draw out thy soul to the hungry, and satisfy the afflicted soul; then shall thy light rise in obscurity, and thy darkness be as the noon day:

11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

she's a remoaning delusionist like you.......

On 11/7/2018 at 11:09 PM, P.K. said:

The word of the year is "single-use" as in the highly polluting plastic.

"Backstop" as in the GFA issue was second.

"Floss" as in not dental hygiene was third.

"Gammon" as in red-faced brexit shouty-man was a game fourth!

I find that highly amusing.

So Woody2, Rog, Paswt, Phat Tog, Quilp etc etc you're definitely making the grade as concerns air-time.

You must be so proud...

:lol:

Hope this helps :flowers:

Which posters do you include in the etc etc ?