So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

15 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I've no idea why you keep insisting I'm a leftie. Never voted labour in my life and haven't voted for their equivalent over here. Politically I'm pretty much neutral, I can see the pros and cons in both sides. I do think Corbyn would be a disaster but I can't see him getting into power.

As for bbctw, I don't watch it as I don't have ready access to it and it doesn't really interest me anyway. I've no strong opinion on Neil, apart from he has hair like a shredded wheat and is one groovy dancer.

the same as many corbyn supporters then.....

your classic momentum........

#forthefewnotthemany

4 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Woody, think whatever you what to think but I'm 100% not a leftie. I suppose I'm probably left of you but I suspect most people are. Genuine question, do you get a kick out of arguing on here with just about everyone?

starts with a denial= momentum.....

38 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Denial of what? Being a member of momentum? I can only assume you're trolling now. Lol, I've never been a member of any political party or anything associated to a political party. I was in the scouts though.

Member of a paramilitary training company then.......

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Denial of what? Being a member of momentum? I can only assume you're trolling now. Lol, I've never been a member of any political party or anything associated to a political party. I was in the scouts though.

you sound like the vegan lefty corbyn loving snowflake that walked into my towbar yesterday......

#whinewhinewhine

Highly amusing on Newsnight to see Dominic Grieve and Chuka Umanna make Rees-Mogg look an idiot.

But then, they would....

Worringly the brexiteers are pushing the nonsense that the divorce bill, which the UK has to pay to cover the future obligations they have signed up to, are somehow "purchasing power" for the best deal around.

Eh?