So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

With a resurgent Russia unafraid to use it's military, as Crimea knows only too well, plus an increasingly isolationist USA means NATO has a problem.

The Baltic States are members of the EU which means the EU has a problem.

If you're stupid enough to believe Russia Today militarily we're on our knees......

:D

Edited by P.K.

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

YA resurgent Russia unafraid to use it's military, as Crimea knows only too well, plus an increasingly isolationist USA means NATO has a problem.

The Baltic States are members of the EU which means the EU has a problem.

If you're stupid enough to believe Russia Today militarily we're on our knees......

:D

is anyone bothered about russia anymore.......

i don't see them as a threat to the uk........

Watched one of Rees-Moggs ERG loons on the box this am.

Not only was he stupid enough to play the " Winston Churchill"  card but he also complained that the UK would have no say in the running of the EU.

Errrr I think you'll find that's what you voted for. A tad foolish I thought as the EU supplies nearly a third of the food we eat. Did Farage, Gove and Johnson forget to mention that?

Dear me, what an oversight.....

1 minute ago, P.K. said:

Watched one of Rees-Moggs ERG loons on the box this am.

Not only was he stupid enough to play the " Winston Churchill"  card but he also complained that the UK would have no say in the running of the EU.

Errrr I think you'll find that's what you voted for. A tad foolish I thought as the EU supplies nearly a third of the food we eat. Did Farage, Gove and Johnson forget to mention that?

Dear me, what an oversight.....

do they?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

question marks just for john........

19 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I'm surprised she has lasted this long. I thought she would have been gone before last Christmas, maybe she'll be go before the next one.

Why anyone would want to the PM during the exit is beyond me. It is a poisoned chalice regardless of their political stance on the issue.

having just seen corbyn on pmq's.......

if he keeps this up he might convince people he's the leader of the opposition permanently.......

:lol: 

I do not want to get into mud slinging and insult trading so this is a one off comment.

It seems to me that very soon someone is going to have to do a Winston Churchill "Blood, toil, tears and sweat speech"...To the effect that we are so closely entwined with the EU which present format the UK did much to create...

That we cannot in all honesty easily survive without terrible damage the consequences of a full hard Brexit...

That the best we can do for the sake of the economy and jobs and financial matters is to compromise..

It is inevitable that any form of close interface between the UK and the EU will require a degree of umble pie they being so big and we just one against 27 and a former sic member to boot.

That Brexit was never deliverable or feasible.

That compromise is the best we can do so that's it until whatever FTA rolls along later.

I am reminded of those on the IOM who used to demand that the CM goes to London and bangs the table and tells them what we want! It always ended up getting what they (UK) said you could have!

I have said right from the start that the UK will in the end have to settle for a bigger version of the Island's Protocol 3 and it looks like this may well happen.

Finally, N Ireland will have to see themselves as little more than a bigger Isle of Man and just take it as it comes whatever the consequences. They are a minority part of the UK and will have to accept like us whatever happens.

We will all just have to lump it!