So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Because the BoE halved the interest rate after the referendum to stop the pound soaring up.

Much more plausible than EU QE.

In a poll today apparently 70% those who contributed want out no matter what the deal/no deal. How depressing.

I think it is lemming like behavior .

Because the BoE halved the interest rate after the referendum to stop the pound soaring up.

Much more plausible than EU QE.

In a poll today apparently 70% those who contributed want out no matter what the deal/no deal. How depressing.

I think it is lemming like behavior .

Did you expect anything else?

The whole process was badly conducted from the get go.

• Like 1

please trigger a50 on the 25th of march.....

Yes please do as it will probably put the UK of the customs union with the EU which will completely fuck this place and then I can start taking delight from hearing all the dumb Manxies who supported Brexit starting to get angry about the UK selling the IOM down the river and the fact that we're now hundreds of millions more down on our VAT receipts than we were already.

Yes please do as it will probably put the UK of the customs union with the EU which will completely fuck this place and then I can start taking delight from hearing all the dumb Manxies who supported Brexit starting to get angry about the UK selling the IOM down the river and the fact that we're now hundreds of millions more down on our VAT receipts than we were already.

What does that mean ?

What does that mean ?

It's the inconvenient truth Woolley and the Manx Brexit muppets won't acknowledge in that there is a significant amount of activity that goes on here solely because of the customs union the UK has with the EU and the way the IOM links in to that Customs Union via the VAT share agreement. If the UK is no longer in the customs union it will have a significant impact on the IOMs finances in terms of significantly reduced VAT generating activity. The yacht and aircraft sector will be completely fucked for one. I hope it happens too - just to shut the baby boomer clowns who live here who supported Brexit up.

I see Wooleys reply of "nothing" says it all. He can't acknowledge any negative impacts of the wonderful Brexit he personally troths at the mouth at every day.

The yacht and aircraft sector will be completely fucked for one.

Most of the aircraft registratrions etc are outside the EU, but I'd like to see that industry come a cropper, because it's massively rich person tax evasion pure and simple.

The yacht and aircraft sector will be completely fucked for one.

Most of the aircraft registratrions etc are outside the EU, but I'd like to see that industry come a cropper, because it's massively rich person tax evasion pure and simple.

"Avoidance" not evasion. As notwell is very fond of telling everyone.