So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

34 minutes ago, woody2 said:

you sound like that miller immigrant.......

we all know a handful of undemocratic remoaners want another referendum......

why can't you/they just come out and say it......

the only people claiming no one understood is the same undemocratic remoaners who want another referendum......

You clearly aren't reading what I'm writing. You have your opinion, I have mine, that's perfectly fine.

2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

I’ve tried to explain how the U.K. doesn’t have its own WTO schedules, how they can’t divide the schedules shared with the EU proportionally without agreement from all members, and how key markets have already objected to that solution - you put your fingers in your ears and screamed. Cressida Dick is the head of London’s Metropolitan Police Service. Click on the link. While you’re at it, read up on Parliamentary Sovereignty

wrong....

One. Mauritania, I think,

No John, Mauritania is already in the economic community of West African states and N Korea isn't in WTO.  

There are none (that are genuine countries) that trade solely on WTO yet it is very frequently used as something to which we should aspire. 

Edit Just thought.... could we suggest a Mauritania plus plus plus deal? :lol: That should replace the EU trade and the EU negotiated WTO deals we are about to loose.

Edited by ballaughbiker

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

we all know a handful of undemocratic remoaners want another referendum......

What’s undemocratic about another vote when what is on offer is now known.

since 1900 what has been the average time between general elections, since the fixed term parliament act what has been the average time between general elections?

It’s 3 years 4 months and 18 months. So a near 3 year gap seems pretty democratic, unless you’re a brexiteer and running scared because you know the game is up.

If you factor in that there was 8 years between the 1910 second election and the 1918 election, and 10 years between the 1935 and 1945 elections, then the average is below 3 years. 

Please explain how it’s democratic to allow people to change their minds, or not, in general elections, but not in a referendum.

Edited by John Wright

8 minutes ago, woody2 said:

nothing........

on the terms set out above......

but i don't think that's may's plan............

Actually if it’s nothing as long as you can skew the question and limit the options ( clearly undemocratic )  then there’s a lot more democracy in

Do you agree to the UK leaving under this deal. Yes/No

if No wins

Do you agree to stay in the EU (Yes) or leave without a deal (No)

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

yes you want another referendum.......

try this one......

DsFepTeW0AAcV4B.jpg.432f382aacc9ed42ebb299fc552e184b.jpg

Are you really as dim as you come across on here? I do not want another referendum. For what feels like the 100th time, my opinion is that the majority voted to leave so that is what should happen. I simply think that the Government should have been better prepared before a leave result.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Actually if it’s nothing as long as you can skew the question and limit the options ( clearly undemocratic )  then there’s a lot more democracy in

Do you agree to the UK leaving under this deal. Yes/No

if No wins

Do you agree to stay in the EU (Yes) or leave without a deal (No)

you can't have a 3 way+ option- it need to be clear....

as the remoans say that aren't trying to change the outcome of the first....

it should be a problem.......

the fact is that's what the really want....

anyway i don't think may is going down that avenue or a no deal exit.......:whistling:

11 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Are you really as dim as you come across on here? I do not want another referendum. For what feels like the 100th time, my opinion is that the majority voted to leave so that is what should happen. I simply think that the Government should have been better prepared before a leave result.

but you are saying the same as that miller immigrant.......

people knew what they voted for (apart from remoaners) and i have already set out how may has gone wrong.....