So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

So, U.K. citizens are set to lose:

1. The right to live and / or work in any other countries in the world other than the U.K. and Ireland.

2. Health insurance in 27 other countries.

3. Any say in the laws relating to common European standards.

4. Any say at all on the future direction of the largest market in the world.

5. Any say in the rules governing trade in Northern Ireland. 

6. All the cost saving benefits of pooled resources in areas such as research, foreign representation and trade negotiation. 

7. Access to the consular services of another EU state in a country or region where the U.K. has no representation of its own. Likewise, access to emergency assistance from EU consular services.

8. Access to the fast lane at passport control in EU states. 

9. EU protections regarding working hours, time off, annual leave, equal pay, maternity pay, paternal leave, anti-discrimination laws, agency worker protections, the EU health and safety framework. All of these worker protections may now be repealed.

10. Future protections of the 2020 Social Inclusion strategy directing states to plan for rights relating to unemployment, social exclusion, decent housing, sickness and healthcare, security and care in old age, support for bereavement, and invalidity.

On the other hand, the super wealthy still get to avoid EU tax coding. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

1. The right to live and / or work in any other countries in the world other than the U.K. and Ireland.

6. All the cost saving benefits of pooled resources in areas such as research, foreign representation and trade negotiation. 

7. Access to the consular services of another EU state in a country or region where the U.K. has no representation of its own. Likewise, access to emergency assistance from EU consular services.

9. EU protections regarding working hours, time off, annual leave, equal pay, maternity pay, paternal leave, anti-discrimination laws, agency worker protections, the EU health and safety framework. All of these worker protections may now be repealed.

10. Future protections of the 2020 Social Inclusion strategy directing states to plan for rights relating to unemployment, social exclusion, decent housing, sickness and healthcare, security and care in old age, support for bereavement, and invalidity.

#fakenews

13 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

FFS we'll get blue passports!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

My take on this:

1.       Any other country in the World? Leaving the EU is probably going to change rights of stay in EU but not sure how it is going to affect the rest of the World.

2.       True to some extent, although what you are actually entitled to in EU countries is limited. I suspect that emergency treatment will remain and failing that any right minded person takes out travel insurance when necessary.

3.       I would say true.

4.       Certainly lose any say in the direction of the EU, whether that is the largest market in the World is debatable.

5.       No idea.

6.       Probably true to some extent, but it does seem that we are entering an age of isolationism.

7.       True, but hardly a big deal. The UK has consular services most places and actually how often are they legitimately used.

8.       True, but in my experience given that a large amount of EU based travel is within the EU the queues are never noticeably different.

9.       True.

10.   True.

3 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

My take on this:

1.       Any other country in the World? Leaving the EU is probably going to change rights of stay in EU but not sure how it is going to affect the rest of the World.

2.       True to some extent, although what you are actually entitled to in EU countries is limited. I suspect that emergency treatment will remain and failing that any right minded person takes out travel insurance when necessary.

3.       I would say true.

4.       Certainly lose any say in the direction of the EU, whether that is the largest market in the World is debatable.

5.       No idea.

6.       Probably true to some extent, but it does seem that we are entering an age of isolationism.

7.       True, but hardly a big deal. The UK has consular services most places and actually how often are they legitimately used.

8.       True, but in my experience given that a large amount of EU based travel is within the EU the queues are never noticeably different.

9.       True.

10.   True.

#guesswork

so about this fence.....

gfdgfdhgfdhf.thumb.jpg.ad141dca6fc7de02361ee82473d87c6d.jpg

12 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Hence why I said my take on it. 

yes #guesswork......

take a look at this.......

On 11/21/2018 at 11:39 PM, Freggyragh said:

#fakenews

18 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

is it?

it just won't be called freedom of movement anymore......

Dsn_spiXcAEdOGw.jpg.66d4c5df7552aa96cfa921661dbf8d61.jpg

i could rip the rest to shreds but its simply not worth it.....

12 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Not sure what you want me to say about the fence but you obviously like it as this is the second time today you've referred me to it.

merkel builds a vielfalt zaun in berlin and you have nothing to say........

_104444205_945fc269-ad0a-42af-9afa-8411117ef78b.jpg.b46cf4a70d07e102a3cc5e8f14a46b0a.jpg

run and find your safe place........

• Haha 1