So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

please trigger a50 on the 25th of march.....

Yes please do as it will probably put the UK of the customs union with the EU which will completely fuck this place and then I can start taking delight from hearing all the dumb Manxies who supported Brexit starting to get angry about the UK selling the IOM down the river and the fact that we're now hundreds of millions more down on our VAT receipts than we were already.

What does that mean ?

It's the inconvenient truth Woolley and the Manx Brexit muppets won't acknowledge in that there is a significant amount of activity that goes on here solely because of the customs union the UK has with the EU and the way the IOM links in to that Customs Union via the VAT share agreement. If the UK is no longer in the customs union it will have a significant impact on the IOMs finances in terms of significantly reduced VAT generating activity. The yacht and aircraft sector will be completely fucked for one. I hope it happens too - just to shut the baby boomer clowns who live here who supported Brexit up.

I see Wooleys reply of "nothing" says it all. He can't acknowledge any negative impacts of the wonderful Brexit he personally troths at the mouth at every day.

Which VAT generating activity will be significantly reduced?

My reply of "nothing" was in reply to Dilli's question asking what the part of your post he highlighted in red meant. It was gibberish so it meant nothing.

Getting back to the point what's your source for it being FAKE NEWS?

I get the feeling you're wasting your time with him.

run and hide to your safe place snowflake....

You're the one hiding behind an anonymous ID and failing to provide sources for you claim...

Run along little yapping dog.

@ Richard

Stop trying to claim some sort of kudos for posting under your own name. OK, so you've done it. Your choice, and you're obviously pleased with yourself. That's fine, but we're under no obligation to be impressed. I'm sure it doesn't mean any more to most of us than rmanx did.

Edited by woolley
  • Like 1

Of course it was my own choice.

The only snowflakes I see are anonymous posters without the balls to post under their name.

I don't expect you to be impressed, just don't expect to be taken seriously behind your avatar.

says the troll posting under a dead bikers name with a fake avatar....

please trigger a50 on the 25th of march.....

Yes please do as it will probably put the UK of the customs union with the EU which will completely fuck this place and then I can start taking delight from hearing all the dumb Manxies who supported Brexit starting to get angry about the UK selling the IOM down the river and the fact that we're now hundreds of millions more down on our VAT receipts than we were already.

What does that mean ?

It's the inconvenient truth Woolley and the Manx Brexit muppets won't acknowledge in that there is a significant amount of activity that goes on here solely because of the customs union the UK has with the EU and the way the IOM links in to that Customs Union via the VAT share agreement. If the UK is no longer in the customs union it will have a significant impact on the IOMs finances in terms of significantly reduced VAT generating activity. The yacht and aircraft sector will be completely fucked for one. I hope it happens too - just to shut the baby boomer clowns who live here who supported Brexit up.

I see Wooleys reply of "nothing" says it all. He can't acknowledge any negative impacts of the wonderful Brexit he personally troths at the mouth at every day.

Which VAT generating activity will be significantly reduced?

My reply of "nothing" was in reply to Dilli's question asking what the part of your post he highlighted in red meant. It was gibberish so it meant nothing.

vat income will increase once the eu no longer taking skimming off the top....

The only snowflakes I see are anonymous posters without the balls to post under their name.

I don't expect you to be impressed, just don't expect to be taken seriously behind your avatar.

Given the stuff you post, you'll have to do a lot more than post under your own name to be taken seriously.

You keep saying that like it means something to someone.

Given the stuff you post, you'll have to do a lot more than post under your own name to be taken seriously.

As you wish.

You keep saying that like it means something to someone.

like your apparent claim that you post under your apparent name.....