So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

10 minutes ago, woody2 said:

merkel builds a vielfalt zaun in berlin and you have nothing to say........

_104444205_945fc269-ad0a-42af-9afa-8411117ef78b.jpg.b46cf4a70d07e102a3cc5e8f14a46b0a.jpg

run and find your safe place........

1. I don't really care what Merkel does. Never voted for the woman or her party so don't feel any particular responsibility to her or the actions of her party. Do you have a view on everything that all politicians do?

2. I live over six hours drive from Berlin so I doubt I'll ever see that fence, let alone be affected by it.

3. I'm not bothered in the slightest by it, you're the one who keeps bringing it up, I really have no view on it. It seems to me you the one getting upset about it, maybe you need to run and find your safe place.

I see you found the BBC article on amusing wildlife photos, some good ones on there.

Edited by mojomonkey

22 minutes ago, woody2 said:

yes #guesswork......

take a look at this.......

#fakenews

is it?

it just won't be called freedom of movement anymore......

Dsn_spiXcAEdOGw.jpg.66d4c5df7552aa96cfa921661dbf8d61.jpg

i could rip the rest to shreds but its simply not worth it.....

Currently have the right to live and work in 27 other countries. After Brexit it will be 2 - the U.K. and Republic of Ireland. You seem to be confusing the right to visit with the right to live in another country, work there, or retire. I said ‘other country in the world’ to include EU overseas territories such as Aruba, Curaçao, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, etc. Having said that, I forgot that U.K. nationals will probably still have some rights in U.K. dependencies.  

16 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

1. I don't really care what Merkel does. Never voted for the woman or her party so don't feel any particular responsibility to her or the actions of her party. Do you have a view on everything that all politicians do?

2. I live over six hours drive from Berlin so I doubt I'll ever see that fence, let alone be affected by it.

3. I'm not bothered in the slightest by it, you're the one who keeps bringing it up, I really have no view on it. It seems to me you the one getting upset about it, maybe you need to run and find your safe place.

I see you found the BBC article on amusing wildlife photos, some good ones on there.

building walls fences in berlin and you have nothing to say......

_104444203_d03fb5eb-685c-42c3-8fa2-eea0ee2dac26.jpg.644fd12ece19ebe1ed208fb330ffa4a5.jpg

3 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Currently have the right to live and work in 27 other countries. After Brexit it will be 2 - the U.K. and Republic of Ireland. You seem to be confusing the right to visit with the right to live in another country, work there, or retire. I said ‘other country in the world’ to include EU overseas territories such as Aruba, Curaçao, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, etc. Having said that, I forgot that U.K. nationals will probably still have some rights in U.K. dependencies.  

you clearly can't read.....

the new scheme is the same- they have just changed the name.....

Dsn_spiXcAEdOGw.jpg.66d4c5df7552aa96cfa921661dbf8d61.jpg

5 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

You need to get yourself assessed. 

its remoaners like you that do.......

i'll just leave this here for you and pk......

‘No deal’ ‘cliff edge’ or ‘crashing out’ are pejorative terms for a proper break with the EU which everyone thought they were voting for! #choochoo

13 minutes ago, woody2 said:

building walls fences in berlin and you have nothing to say......

Nope, nothing really to say about. It is sad that these types of security measures are now deemed necessary but I'm not sure what you expect me say on the issue. I don't know why you are pressing me on this one, do you have a specific opinion and seek my thoughts on it?

7 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Nope, nothing really to say about. It is sad that these types of security measures are now deemed necessary but I'm not sure what you expect me say on the issue. I don't know why you are pressing me on this one, do you have a specific opinion and seek my thoughts on it?

do you agree with calling it a vielfalt zaun......

been working with some germans on a event the last few weeks- views on issues facing germany are certainly "interesting" 

On 11/21/2018 at 8:42 PM, La Colombe said:

No deal is never going to happen. 

i've always said it will get interesting if any deal fails to pass.....

if the commons votes it down- legally its no deal- no motion can overturn that.....

the only legal way for may to stop exit is to bring forward legalisation......

any parliament motion isn't good enough...... 

mp's having to vote on legislation to stop exit will be explosive......

#nodeal

19 minutes ago, woody2 said:

do you agree with calling it a vielfalt zaun......

No, I’m still not 100% on when something is a compound noun and when it isn’t (there doesn’t appear to be a fixed rule) but it would either be Vielfalt Zaun or, if compounded, Vielfaltzaun. Nouns are always capitalised in German.

Edited by mojomonkey

11 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

No, I’m still not 100% on when something is a compound noun and when it isn’t (there doesn’t appear to be a fixed rule) but it would either be Vielfalt Zaun or, if compounded, Vielfaltzaun. Nouns are always capitalised in German.

it was more what they have called it.....

ze germans may have it wrong but "diversity fence" sounds a little bit pc.......

8 minutes ago, woody2 said:

it was more what they have called it.....

ze germans may have it wrong but "diversity fence" sounds a little bit pc.......

I've no idea if that is the official term for it. If you're really desperate to find out you could give Berlin Council a call, they'll undoubtedly speak English. Your picture is the first I've seen of it, although security measures on public areas for public events is sadly not uncommon these days.

7 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I've no idea if that is the official term for it. If you're really desperate to find out you could give Berlin Council a call, they'll undoubtedly speak English. Your picture is the first I've seen of it, although security measures on public areas for public events is sadly not uncommon these days.

because of merkel........

these east germans do like building fences.......