So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Just now, woody2 said:

nissan= pro euro(we are leaving if the uk doesn't join)

pro eu (we are leaving if the uk doesn't stay a member)

and its biggest share holder is.......

france...... who knew..........

I thought it was common knowledge about Nissan and Renault’s connection. Good to see you’re learning.

I sincerely hope that Nissan stay in Sunderland, it’s my hometown and I even bought a Nissan over here out of some sort of home loyality. Sunderland is well and truly (well, more than currently) screwed without Nissan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

you clearly can't read.....

the new scheme is the same- they have just changed the name.....

Dsn_spiXcAEdOGw.jpg.66d4c5df7552aa96cfa921661dbf8d61.jpg

Hang on a minute...

That is not the same as the current arrangements at all.  That is about the removal of the freedom of movement and it being replaced with the aim to allow for short-term visits to be visa free.  That does not cover working in the EU countries or being able to move and live there. 

Will I no longer be able to follow other British citizens and retire to Spain (other EU Countries are available) without needing to apply for visas etc?

3 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Hang on a minute...

That is not the same as the current arrangements at all.  That is about the removal of the freedom of movement and it being replaced with the aim to allow for short-term visits to be visa free.  That does not cover working in the EU countries or being able to move and live there. 

Will I no longer be able to follow other British citizens and retire to Spain (other EU Countries are available) without needing to apply for visas etc?

its just a outline but everyone is saying its the same as free movement apart from you....

same as labour saying they want" a custom union" or "a single market" rather than "the custom union" and "the single market".....

its the same thing.......

will the deal go through is the biggest question.....

10 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I thought it was common knowledge about Nissan and Renault’s connection. Good to see you’re learning.

I sincerely hope that Nissan stay in Sunderland, it’s my hometown and I even bought a Nissan over here out of some sort of home loyality. Sunderland is well and truly (well, more than currently) screwed without Nissan.

it is.....

how much france owned wasn't......

i'm barred from sunderland:lol:

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

both sides......

the only way ever to deliver exit was to put a exiteer in power........

If parliament won't then british voters will.......

Which effectively means that the Tories went against the will of the people, as they passed on that opportunity and put a remainer in charge. Mind you the potential leave candidates were too busy stabbing each other in the back. The UK's elected members (all sides) couldn't organise the proverbial in a brewery.

27 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Which effectively means that the Tories went against the will of the people, as they passed on that opportunity and put a remainer in charge. Mind you the potential leave candidates were too busy stabbing each other in the back. The UK's elected members (all sides) couldn't organise the proverbial in a brewery.

nope- may has gone against voters.....

if she was smart she should of put them 100% in charge......

new legislation is the only way to stop a clean exit- the vote would be very interesting.......

4% said ages ago that no mp would be safe........