So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

54 minutes ago, P.K. said:

#fakebrain

No brain is a more accurate description of W2. Or at least I can’t recall a post where he’s engaged it before posting.

Posts are either puerile or down right nasty racist.

Perhaps we could start a “W2 brain spotting” thread.

• Thanks 1

The way it is going the UK will be the IOM to the EU's UK  together with a bodger of a deal resembling a hastily assembled Protocol 3 for big boys. I  recall Chancellor Kohl asking Thatcher if she wanted the UK to be the IOM of Europe when she was being awkward. Other similarities are the way many IOM folk used to expect the CM to go to London shout and bang the table and get what the IOM demanded. The IOM is ever the junior and the UK has emulated that. There was no chance against the 27 EU members. The UK gets what it is given...And by turn the IOM will get even less because a lot of established ways and conventions are about to be changed. Bit like kicking the dog.... 

9 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

The way it is going the UK will be the IOM to the EU's UK  together with a bodger of a deal resembling a hastily assembled Protocol 3 for big boys. I  recall Chancellor Kohl asking Thatcher if she wanted the UK to be the IOM of Europe when she was being awkward. Other similarities are the way many IOM folk used to expect the CM to go to London shout and bang the table and get what the IOM demanded. The IOM is ever the junior and the UK has emulated that. There was no chance against the 27 EU members. The UK gets what it is given...And by turn the IOM will get even less because a lot of established ways and conventions are about to be changed. Bit like kicking the dog.... 

the uk doesn't want anything from the eu.......

#nodeal

28 minutes ago, woody2 said:

#nodeal = the uk can have great fun with ireland........

no direct ferries....... make them use ni ports.......

no benefit payments to ireland from the uk.......

ban irish owned planes from uk airspace.......

send all the pikeys back......

:thumbsup:

Well I have just spotted some major spanners in these works...Common Travel Area 1922-3 reaffirmed 2017, Ireland Act 1949 and the European Convention on Human Rights which a certain person will say is inapplicable post Brexit due it being EU law which it is not.

3 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Well I have just spotted some major spanners in these works...Common Travel Area 1922-3 reaffirmed 2017, Ireland Act 1949 and the European Convention on Human Rights which a certain person will say is inapplicable post Brexit due it being EU law which it is not.

the uk can restrict any port and airspace......

according to the remoans on here the uk can deport who it likes.....

payment of benefits to none uk residents has no guarantee......

1 minute ago, mojomonkey said:

I don’t actually think the agreement will make it through the vote in Parliament but if it does it looks like a certain someone on here is going to have a breakdown.

you? john? sir bazza? pk? baldbaby? freggy? transpot?

2nd reading it might go through according to the beeb........