So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Lots of BoBs about. Hardly surprising really.

There are 2.3M folks from the rest of the EU currently working in the UK. My spies report that irrespective of the type of exit deal a lot will be leaving in the next 12 months. Including dependants numbers as high as a million are being bandied about.

Still, getting shot of Johnny Foreigner is the only reason lots of folks voted for brexit....

23 minutes ago, P.K. said:

There are 2.3M folks from the rest of the EU currently working in the UK.

really????????????????????????????????

it depends on which figure you look at.......

25 minutes ago, P.K. said:

My spies report that irrespective of the type of exit deal a lot will be leaving in the next 12 months. Including dependants numbers as high as a million are being bandied about.

good.......

13 minutes ago, woody2 said:

really????????????????????????????????

it depends on which figure you look at.......

I looked at the figure preceded by "There are" and followed by "EU citizens working in the UK...."

Did I get it wrong some how...?

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

I looked at the figure preceded by "There are" and followed by "EU citizens working in the UK...."

Did I get it wrong some how...?

depend on which set you look at....

uk is different to the eu which is different to the un.......

at the end of the day scum coming from the eu has had a horrendous impact on the uk......

12 minutes ago, woody2 said:

depend on which set you look at....

uk is different to the eu which is different to the un.......

at the end of the day scum coming from the eu has had a horrendous impact on the uk......

Why isn't this man writing for the Daily Wail....?

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Because the Daily M is changing tack from being rabidly pro-Brexit and is to adopt a more emolient tone on the directions of owner Lord Rothemere. Hard Brexit is no longer the flavour of the month. Out goes Paul Dacre and in comes Geordie Greig editor of the Mail on Sunday. .Lord Rothermere has sniffed the wind!....

3 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Because the Daily M is changing tack from being rabidly pro-Brexit and is to adopt a more emolient tone on the directions of owner Lord Rothemere. Hard Brexit is no longer the flavour of the month. Out goes Paul Dacre and in comes Geordie Greig editor of the Mail on Sunday. .Lord Rothermere has sniffed the wind!....

Likewise all change at the Daily Express for much the same reason...New editors...Time to back peddle on Brexit..These people are usually well aware of what readers think and can turn on a sixpence...

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

you're the one that reads it......

6 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

no deal is looking better by the day.......

13 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Likewise all change at the Daily Express for much the same reason...New editors...Time to back peddle on Brexit..These people are usually well aware of what readers think and can turn on a sixpence...

nobody reads papers anymore.......