So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, woody2 said:

try every time the pound has risen since 2015 he has come out with a prediction which has dropped the pound back down.....

every prediction has been proven wrong......

cost to uk £275bn...............

I take it you don’t have any links then. I’m simply asking for links so I can read through pro-exit scenarios/predictions/forecasts myself. They must be out there, I seem to only be hearing about ones put forward by pro-remain.

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

A dose of reality like that might make them vote for the Maybot's settlement and then we wouldn't crash out with a catastrophic no deal.

Which would greatly upset the MF brexiteers like , Paswt, .

Woody2 is deliberately excluded for obvious reasons....

I have stated previously , many times, that I did not vote in the referendum  and I have not posted anything in favour or against remaining in or exiting from the EU.

So boys and girls yet  another lie posted by MF's own "Tommy Robinson".:D

15 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

I take it you don’t have any links then. I’m simply asking for links so I can read through pro-exit scenarios/predictions/forecasts myself. They must be out there, I seem to only be hearing about ones put forward by pro-remain.

yes thanks....... but what's the point when they're all #guesswork........

carney has caused more damage than exit.......

he has growth climbing in the eu........yet the eu is a declining market to the uk........ it's a declining market in world terms also......

he has failed to take into account the endless scum coming from the eu...... great for fake growth but bad for the uk on costs.......

i can't be bothered to look it up but pk said they add around £3k to the uk per year, that doesn't include those not working......

it costs the uk around £15k to provide services to the each per year.......

the eu claim only 1 in 4.5 work......

you can do the maths.....

:whistling:

2 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Yes, here. And I quote...

"Well as one of the 49 million that could have voted ( as I now live on this island ) had I been obliged to vote I would have voted to leave.

Just saying"

Exactly , "obliged" as in legally required .

The fact is that I declined to vote , thus demonstrating disinterest.

Ergo ...I'm not a "brexiteer"

hope this helps

You're not going to suck me into your pathetic argument with PK but just this once I'll remind you what you posted less than half an hour ago which is what I am pulling you on. 

25 minutes ago, paswt said:

I have stated previously , many times, that I did not vote in the referendum  and I have not posted anything in favour or against remaining in or exiting from the EU.

That is demonstrably untrue as I have just, err, demonstrated. Hope this helps. 

Just now, La Colombe said:

You're not going to suck me into your pathetic argument with PK but just this once I'll remind you what you posted less than half an hour ago which is what I am pulling you on. 

That is demonstrably untrue as I have just, err, demonstrated. Hope this helps. 

Absolute nonsense you have demonstrated  that you lack  the ability to  understand.

Fortunately , unlike some States one is not 'compelled' to vote  so one can register one's disinterest by declining.

FWIW I have no desire to argue with you .

hope this helps:flowers:

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

try every time the pound has risen since 2015 he has come out with a prediction which has dropped the pound back down.....

every prediction has been proven wrong......

cost to uk £275bn...............

So the reduction in £ value within days of the referedumb was his fault rather than those who chose to vote out? 

6 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

So, Woody, Bank of England research about the UK’s prospects are to be ignored, but #Woodypredictions about the Euro collapsing, the EU breaking up and the magical  ‘upsides’ of Brexit are to be believed? 

boe- "Migration reverses from 150,000 a year to falling by 100,000 a year"

actual today-  "Some 219,000 EU citizens arrived in the UK, as 145,000 left."

so it's already at 74k........

#boeguesswork

9 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

So the reduction in £ value within days of the referedumb was his fault rather than those who chose to vote out? 

yes- and he's done it many times since......

pound goes up- carney presents #guesswork- pound goes back down- #guesswork turns out to be wrong= cost to uk gdp......

also the imf said for many years the pound was overvalued.......

lets not forget carney and his banker mates made billions out of this.....

1 hour ago, paswt said:

So before you bore me to death in your own weasel words what did you mean by this:

On 3/29/2018 at 6:22 PM, paswt said:

Well as one of the 49 million that could have voted ( as I now live on this island ) had I been obliged to vote I would have voted to leave.

Away you go.

NB : not actually voting is not proof of intent as any fule kno.....