So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

The headline is a tad misleading as the actual truth is that she and her party are going to push for a referendum, there is a bit of work in Parliament to do before they possibly get that.

long way to go yet, wait for the backlash....

can't believe your so thick that you can't work out why the pic is fake....

Maybe, but you could help out and give the source. I fail to see why you wouldn't give it.

The headline is a tad misleading as the actual truth is that she and her party are going to push for a referendum, there is a bit of work in Parliament to do before they possibly get that.

Maybe, but you could help out and give the source. I fail to see why you wouldn't give it.

I have no grounds to believe it is fake, i already quoted the source. If you know and can prove otherwise then give the source. It isn't difficult but simply shouting FAKE NEWS is not credible, you must be able to understand that.

I have no grounds to believe it is fake, i already quoted the source. If you know and can prove otherwise then give the source. It isn't difficult but simply shouting FAKE NEWS is not credible, you must be able to understand that.

Ok, so you are not (or perhaps cannot) willing to give the source. As with anything left or right leaning where no source is given to back up a claim I am calling bullshit on it. I really cannot get why you refuse to give the source if you are confident in it, I can only assume you are trolling. Unless you give the source I don't think I've anything more to say on this particular issue.

Ok, so you are not (or perhaps cannot) willing to give the source. As with anything left or right leaning where no source is given to back up a claim I am calling bullshit on it. I really cannot get why you refuse to give the source if you are confident in it, I can only assume you are trolling. Unless you give the source I don't think I've anything more to say on this particular issue.

The Robert Jackson article and photo is from a documentary by a Nordic film maker/journalist. It's featured in the Guardian and Observer and online. Just search on google for Robert Jackson steelmaker.

I know many people think the Guardian and Observer are left leaning and not to be relied upon, but I don't think they qualify as fake news sites like Fox or Breitbart

When asked what would happen if Scotland voted to leave the UK but couldn't become a member of the European Union, Mr Gethins said that since Scotland was a "net contributor" to the EU and has "met all of the rules" for EU membership, to reject Scotland from EU membership would "go against European ideals".

scotland won't need that 29bn per year from england then.......

Just search on google for Robert Jackson steelmaker.

done that and nothing comes up to show the story is true.......

But you are saying it is fake.

It is basically impossible to engage with you, but rather than continually throwing insults at people why not show how you are able to be so confident it is a fake story.

Just search on google for Robert Jackson steelmaker.

done that and nothing comes up to show the story is true.......

But you are saying it is fake.

It is basically impossible to engage with you, but rather than continually throwing insults at people why not show how you are able to be so confident it is a fake story.

i'm not, but its clearly libtard policy to make these claims when they have nothing to add..