So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Can I ask that PK and Paswt get their own thread for this pantomine show.

Ask away!

I put Paswt on 'ignore" because I got fed up with the whining insults.

This latest effort to make him fess up to the bleeding obvious is LC's fault for quoting Paswt's pantomime nonsense where I could see it!

I'm sure at one time if you put someone on "ignore" there was some kind of option where you didn't see them quoted either?

I wish I knew where it is...

41 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

Sorry Mojo but one has to correct a false assertion as you did , quite rightly IMO, when  you were  identified as a Nazi.

If PK doesn't want to be challenged by me then all he needs to do is stop accusing me of being a "Brexiteer".

ETA.   I'm certainly not going to be bullied into silence by the MF's 'Tommy Robinson' , if a lie is not challenged then after a while accept that lie as a fact.

I have nobody on "ignore" , I stand by my posts .

Edited by paswt
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, paswt said:

Sorry Mojo but one has to correct a false assertion as you did , quite rightly IMO, when  you were  identified as a Nazi.

If PK doesn't want to be challenged by me then all he needs to do is stop accusing me of being a "Brexiteer".

ETA.   I'm certainly not going to be bullied into silence by the MF's 'Tommy Robinson' , if a lie is not challenged then after a while accept that lie as a fact.

Just for clarity then, as someone who would of voted for Brexit, what part of "Brexiteer" (in the loosest sense) is incorrect?

Would you prefer "Leaver"?

I would prefer "disinterested/ don't care" as demonstrated by the fact that I made the decision not to vote.

PK refuses to declare how he voted , what does that make him?:lol:

6 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

Just for clarity then, as someone who would of voted for Brexit, what part of "Brexiteer" (in the loosest sense) is incorrect?

Would you prefer "Leaver"?

49 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

you can talk.....

11 minutes ago, paswt said:

I have nobody on "ignore" , I stand by my posts .

#fakenews

he's a eu nazi......

10 minutes ago, paswt said:

I would prefer "disinterested/ don't care" as demonstrated by the fact that I made the decision not to vote.

But, you said, if you were compelled to vote, you would vote leave.  And did you actually make the decision not to vote or is it that you never had the option because of being a IOM Resident?

Whataboutism.  I was asking you a question, not PK.

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

yes- and he's done it many times since......

pound goes up- carney presents #guesswork- pound goes back down- #guesswork turns out to be wrong= cost to uk gdp......

also the imf said for many years the pound was overvalued.......

lets not forget carney and his banker mates made billions out of this.....

It's been on it's ass for two and a half years. No amount of make believe 'talking it down' could do that.

The link of the £ value with the vote is undeniable no matter how deluded you might be. 

Got a link from an official source that agrees with your claim? If not is just more woody bs.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RIchard Britten said:

But, you said, if you were compelled to vote, you would vote leave.  And did you actually make the decision not to vote or is it that you never had the option because of being a IOM Resident?

Whataboutism.  I was asking you a question, not PK.

I had the right to vote . I didn't.

I have heard the argument by those who were ineligible to vote , but had strong views themselves ,regarding those who did not vote as in the same camp as those who held a contrary view to their own .

32 minutes ago, paswt said:

It makes him as normal as an in-bred manxman can be you clown.

@RIchard Britten  You missed this sorry tale of woe. After taking a load of bollox from Paswt like "apologising to MF" because I think I posted he sounded like a Brexiteer or some such and he's never, ever stated that he supported Leave or similar I then found the post quoted above where he stated "I would have voted to leave".......

Cue what can best be described as hysterical histrionics and one of the most insulting posts ever, which on MF is saying something, that I didn't bother reporting because Paswt was just embarrassing himself. Since then he has been desperately casting about looking for anything to diss me with. His latest nonsense seems to be that if you don't let Paswt know how you voted then you are "dishonest" in some way. It's pathetic I know and I've told him several times to just let it go but unfortunately he seems yet to learn the lesson that when you're in a hole you should stop digging.

He has also yet to learn the lesson that if you post up "I would have voted to leave" it couldn't possibly be a clearer indicator that you're a Brexit supporter....

14 minutes ago, ballaughbiker said:

It's been on it's ass for two and a half years. No amount of make believe 'talking it down' could do that.

The link of the £ value with the vote is undeniable no matter how deluded you might be. 

Got a link from an official source that agrees with your claim? If not is just more woody bs.

no it hasn't....

don't you follow the news:lol:

everytime it picks up carney comes out with his daft claims......

it was #projectfear that caused the hit- who was behind it........

carney.....

staying in no mans land with cause further damage....... 

remember 20XX.......

it's amazing how it picks up when free of the eu........

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

It makes him as normal as an in-bred manxman can be you clown.

@RIchard Britten  You missed this sorry tale of woe. After taking a load of bollox from Paswt like "apologising to MF" because I think I posted he sounded like a Brexiteer or some such and he's never, ever stated that he supported Leave or similar I then found the post quoted above where he stated "I would have voted to leave".......

Cue what can best be described as hysterical histrionics and one of the most insulting posts ever, which on MF is saying something, that I didn't bother reporting because Paswt was just embarrassing himself. Since then he has been desperately casting about looking for anything to diss me with. His latest nonsense seems to be that if you don't let Paswt know how you voted then you are "dishonest" in some way. It's pathetic I know and I've told him several times to just let it go but unfortunately he seems yet to learn the lesson that when you're in a hole you should stop digging.

He has also yet to learn the lesson that if you post up "I would have voted to leave" it couldn't possibly be a clearer indicator that you're a Brexit supporter....

RB , you would do better to read back through the threads for an accurate account .

When it comes to "insulting posts" he has described me and others  as a 'twat / racist (xenophobe) /thick as pigshit/ daily mail reading little englander/etc :lol: and when I responded in a robust manner in the vain hope that he may understand he again played the 'victim' card despite being (according to him ) a rufty tufty soldier .:lol:

Given we have previously crossed swords I think it best to leave it there:flowers: