So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Now about that link that only 1 in 4.5 EU migrants in the UK are in work.

Haven't seen it yet.

Then there's the link that shows that food exported from the EU is actually originally sourced elsewhere.

Haven't seen that one yet either.....

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Now about that link that only 1 in 4.5 EU migrants in the UK are in work.

Haven't seen it yet.

Then there's the link that shows that food exported from the EU is actually originally sourced elsewhere.

Haven't seen that one yet either.....

in the immortal words of pk,  why should a poster explain to you, do your own research..................

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

in the immortal words of pk,  why should a poster explain to you, do your own research..................

Due to your total lack of any kind of credibility there is absolutely no way either me or anyone else on here is going to waste any of their time researching ANY of your nonsense.

I trust that's clear enough....

11 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Due to your total lack of any kind of credibility there is absolutely no way either me or anyone else on here is going to waste any of their time researching ANY of your nonsense.

I trust that's clear enough....

#pkfail

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

I absolutely agree with that if someone posts an open question that they could find the answer to themselves.

However if some idiot posts a load of drivel that they then completely fail to substantiate then there's no way me or anyone else on here is going to waste their time finding out if it's true or not.

You have produced zero evidence for your claims therefore you have completely FAILED to convince anyone on here that they are true. The ONLY things you have achieved is to make yourself appear to be a nasty racist who hasn't the faintest grasp of reality and just wastes a load of bandwidth.

Back on "Ignore".

have you noticed everyone in the gov. is now calling it "mays deal"

the legislation that allows the vote (the one john claims isn't in use:whistling:)  was voted for by mp's......

it's clear- except the deal or not.......

may didn't want this vote so is it a confidence vote or not.......

if mps wanted more options on the table they should of passed them at the time......(nobody backed the amendments)

the pm then has 2 weeks to inform parliament what its going to do....

up to 7 days after that a non legally binding motion by mp's......

the default is always a no deal exit.....

Just now, P.K. said:

I absolutely agree with that if someone posts an open question that they could find the answer to themselves.

However if some idiot posts a load of drivel that they then completely fail to substantiate then there's no way me or anyone else on here is going to waste their time finding out if it's true or not.

You have produced zero evidence for your claims therefore you have completely FAILED to convince anyone on here that they are true. The ONLY things you have achieved is to make yourself appear to be a nasty racist who hasn't the faintest grasp of reality and just wastes a load of bandwidth.

Back on "Ignore".

if you can't counter claim that's your problem......

the #snowflakes are spitting dummy's today.......:lol:

#anotherwoody2win

According to the latest report from office of national statistics (up to September 2018):

There were 2.25 million EU nationals working in the U.K. economy. There are 3.8 million non-UK EU nationals living in the U.K. So just over 59% of non EU nationals in the U.K. are in work. 

There were 32.41 million people in work in the general population. The UK has a population of 66.02 million people. So just over 49% of the general UK population is in work. 

Something you will notice from this simple research: EU ‘migrants’ are considerably more likely to be in work and paying taxes than the native population. 

You can check my figures at: https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/november2018#main-points-for-july-to-september-2018

12 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

According to the latest report from office of national statistics (up to September 2018):

There were 2.25 million EU nationals working in the U.K. economy. There are 3.8 million non-UK EU nationals living in the U.K. So just over 59% of non EU nationals in the U.K. are in work. 

There were 32.41 million people in work in the general population. The UK has a population of 66.02 million people. So just over 49% of the general UK population is in work. 

Something you will notice from this simple research: EU ‘migrants’ are considerably more likely to be in work and paying taxes than the native population. 

You can check my figures at: https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/november2018#main-points-for-july-to-september-2018

:rolleyes:

these are estimates from a survey- not fact.......

even the ons call it a guestimate.......

the numbers in the uk are based on a airport survey- not fact.......

anyone that says they are not staying longer than 12 months aren't counted......

anyone who stays in the uk after a number of years is also not counted.....

it doesn't give any guide to how many are in the uk....

the ons figure of non british born for 2017 is 15.6 million.......

the real figures are much higher......

Edited by woody2

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

:rolleyes:

these are estimates from a survey- not fact.......

even the ons call it a guestimate.......

the numbers in the uk are based on a airport survey- not fact.......

anyone that says they are not staying longer than 12 months aren't counted......

anyone who stays in the uk after a number of years is also not counted.....

it doesn't give any guide to how many are in the uk....

the ons figure of non british born for 2017 is 15.6 million.......

the real figures are much higher......

In the absence of anything else other than #Woodyfacts I’ll go with the ons figures thanks. Interesting that you highlighted the number for non-British born - 15.6 million. If only 3.8 million of these are from the U.K. then over 75% of immigration is not from the EU at all. It seems to me the U.K. has either chosen to allow these people in (invited them to come back in the fifties and sixties) or chosen not to enforce the rules that it had complete control over - probably because they deem immigration to be good for the economy. 

Edited by Freggyragh