So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Woody, you have made repeated claims that people should be able to spot that the picture is fake. When asked how you've not responded in a productive manner. What is it about the picture which makes you feel it is fake?

I will message John Wright and confirm I am who I say I am.

Then quilp can show us his Chinese passport...

I have applied for the application form. It wasn't difficult to find that you are who you say you are, after a brief but thorough search. I also observe that this forum is not the only place where your outspoken and intentionally provocative views elicit negative responses from other people in much the same way as happens here.

So, forum-people, I can vouch that Dick really is a Dick.

And er, who cares..?

• Like 1

I have applied for the application form. It wasn't difficult to find that you are who you say you are, after a brief but thorough search. I also observe that this forum is not the only place where your outspoken and intentionally provocative views elicit negative responses from other people in much the same way as happens here.

And er, who cares..?

now try find the mythical steelmaker.......

When asked what would happen if Scotland voted to leave the UK but couldn't become a member of the European Union, Mr Gethins said that since Scotland was a "net contributor" to the EU and has "met all of the rules" for EU membership, to reject Scotland from EU membership would "go against European ideals".

scotland won't need that 29bn per year from england then.......

Nope, cos we'll have kept that and the rest instead of giving it to WM and getting some of it back.

Anyway, Leanne Wood and Michelle O'Neill have jumped on, it's a three pronged attack on possibly the most useless PM Britain has ever seen.

The British Empire is over folks. Good for the manx too.

the eu has a payg policy, non of the treaties have a provision for fees to be paid after you leave,under what legal provision does the eu claim they do.........

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

• Like 1

When asked what would happen if Scotland voted to leave the UK but couldn't become a member of the European Union, Mr Gethins said that since Scotland was a "net contributor" to the EU and has "met all of the rules" for EU membership, to reject Scotland from EU membership would "go against European ideals".

Nope, cos we'll have kept that and the rest instead of giving it to WM and getting some of it back.

Anyway, Leanne Wood and Michelle O'Neill have jumped on, it's a three pronged attack on possibly the most useless PM Britain has ever seen.

Most Scots are just not that stupid.

scotland has never overpaid and always taken more out over the last 45 years-fact

the tory plan is working to rid itself of ni and scotland

the "overwhelming support" quoted in the snp's manifesto would mean over 50% yet no poll has shown this, more bullshit from the snp.

the uk will be under wto rules with or without a deal with the eu, how is that a hard brexit if we don't get a deal with europe? interestingly scotland would be under wto rules as well...

And er, who cares..?

Well, seeing as this is the only forum I use...but hey what does it matter.

And er, who cares..?

Well, seeing as this is the only forum I use...but hey what does it matter.

nobody cares....