So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Is it not sorted yet. I don't know how you lot can bear still following it. You had all the nines at the beggining and now all the stuff about the end. I prefer my life where I nee know anything. I pick ally news from manx forums. Thats how much I care. Do you really like it all? I'm fascinated, it would rive me mad having to keep up with that lot every day for months and years on end.

45 minutes ago, ecobob said:

Because i look in once in a while to see if it's sorted yet or not. this is the only place I look.  If your enjoying yourself then fair play. Each to their own and all that but I have o say it would drive me round the bend talking about it,

If you think this is bad try the "Flat Earth" thread....

• Haha 2

I think this is absolutely hilarious:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46586673

Holding another referendum on the EU would "break faith with the British people", Theresa May will warn MPs.

The prime minister will argue that it would do "irreparable damage to the integrity of our politics" and would "likely leave us no further forward".

Now THAT'S funny.

So all the lies and project fear from the mendacious, untrustworthy, self-serving charlatans Farage, Gove and Johnson were all spouted forth with the utmost integrity then! Well I never....

Dear oh dear oh dear.

I'm beginning to think, bearing in mind tory party policy is always about keeping the tory party in power, that May will do everything she can to get some kind of brexit irrespective of the damage it causes. Because if she doesn't the UK right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, will not support them in the next election and they will lose....