So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

3 hours ago, mojomonkey said:

Morning, I’ve been busy and out of the loop for a bit, how’s this Brexit business going? Everything running smoothly, everyone happy with the progress?

Ecstatic!

It's all going splendidly. A brief synopsis:

The Maybot is in a delusional, psychotic state and is in urgent need of help.

Or the Maybot is focused purely on her own short-term survival: even she can’t be so far gone as to believe she has a long-term future.

Or the Maybot is a sleeper agent for a hostile government committed to the destruction of the UK.

Or the Maybot is totally incompetent.

Or all of the above....

3 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

All bets are off. Jeremy called the scarecrow a stupid woman. Brexit will have to go on the backburner for a couple of weeks while the tories express their righteous pseudo indignation in as many ways as possible. 

So the Maybot, who would take the UK over an economic cliff, is a "stupid woman" then.

What a remarkably restrained description....

Our forum Guardianista doubling down on the labour leader’s gendered insult. A sign of the end times. 

The main news is that the government have had to start stockpiling food and medicine, the army is  on standby, companies are leaving, the economy is shrinking, the tories are at either each other’s throats or spouting utter nonsense - and the only thing worth mentioning to come out of Cobyn’s useless gob was a mumbled whine that may or may not have been sexist. 

1 hour ago, Freggyragh said:

The main news is that the government have had to start stockpiling food and medicine, the army is  on standby, companies are leaving, the economy is shrinking, the tories are at either each other’s throats or spouting utter nonsense - and the only thing worth mentioning to come out of Cobyn’s useless gob was a mumbled whine that may or may not have been sexist. 

So what would you like Corbyn to do about the situation?

2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

But it's the will of the people. 

• Thanks 1

Just watching an article on Sky News about what a hard border might do to trade in NI/Irish Republic and the knock on to the port of Holyhead which carries 80% of Europe-bound Irish freight. What a mess. Some people need to be removed from politics.

2 hours ago, quilp said:

I've looked at that clip of Corbyn, half a dozen times, slowed-down, zoomed-up, it looks like he said what he claims, i.e. "stupid people" I wouldn't stick up for him but fair's fair... 

Even if he did call her a stupid woman, how can that be perceived to be a slight against the whole sex? She is a woman and many people thing she is stupid, at least he didn't call her a stupid man.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Well?

I’d like him to resign. If he won’t do that then I’d like him to up his energy levels tenfold and get stuck into his job - presenting a proper opposition to the shambles that is in power and getting across how he would do things differently. He’s an awful leader. At a critical time for the U.K., with the economy stalling and austerity still in operation he can’t defend the powerless, or threaten the powerful - he only just about manages to defend his pathetic mumbling. 

Edited by Freggyragh
  • Like 2