So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Kezia Dugdale stated on BBC news not 5 minutes ago that the majority of Scots don't want independence nor do they want another referendum.

I believe she's correct.

Which is probably advantageous for her as Scottish independence could spell disaster for Labour...

Kezia Dugdale stated on BBC news not 5 minutes ago that the majority of Scots don't want independence nor do they want another referendum.

I believe she's correct.

You believe the woman who has turned a party of 50 MPs, into a party of one, a party now in third place in Scotland, a party now polling 15% in latest opinion polls, you believe that woman?

Edited by fatshaft
  • Like 1

the 55% of scots won today, how it turns out is another matter...

the fact the looney left (libdum, labour and the snp) have no idea about leaving the eu or the process that has to be followed has shown through in the last 9 months

joberston question yesterday about why A50 does not have amendments about future relations shows how thick these people are, A50 is the process of leaving the eu, nothing more. future relations are another process yet the looney left keep banging on..

Really? So youre saying the party that had to be dragged through court to get them to follow legal process, the party that had no plan, the party that still can't say what the plan is, and the party that has no plan at all as Davies admitted if they don't get a deal, that party do have an idea?

Edited by fatshaft
  • Like 1

Except, she hasn't been asked.

Needs to go to Holyrood, Sturgeon will ask for Section 30 order, it'll be approved, and passed to WM.

May once again showing what a ****wit she is.

What it also shows is how pisssed off she was at the drubbing she got from Roberston, McCaig & Sheik yesterday. Snoop dog, snoop dog stuart.gif

the snp where a laughing stock yesterday at pmq's, joberston complaining about wagging finger, only to stand their wagging his finger...

shrek looks like the girlfriend in coming to america, doing everything shes told to do like a little lapdog

attachicon.gifth_81144_snapshot20100529175155_122_493lo.jpg

macaig was just missing the can of tennents and fag in the gob for that true snp experience....

I think yesterday's goading by roberston , mccaig and tasmina looks awfully suspicious.

It's not like the snp to waste PMs questions, but they basically just made their points that were little more than sticking their tongues ou

t.

And, by the 'if looks could kill' look from May immediately thereafter, I'd say it's had the desired effect.

Today the snp got exactly what they wanted from that, May has been played like a fiddle, from Nicola's announcement on Monday which caused Article 50 to be delayed, to today's suicide note. May just doesnt have what it takes against a quality of politician she's not used to facing from Corbyn's mob.

I believe she's correct.

You believe the woman who has turned a party of 50 MPs, into a party of one, a party now in third place in Scotland, a party now polling 15% in latest opinion polls, you believe that woman?

Och, did ye no read an addendum tae tha post?

I'm just going on what I've read in a variety of Scots media and my general impression is that most Scots would prefer unity. But all in all, I really don't know. Just an assumption. It remains to be seen, all in good time now too.

You're obviously pro-independence, what are the advantages? Staying in Europe? There is income from petroleum refining and servicing of naval vessels, but what real advantages are there for the average Scot?

I believe she's correct.

Och, did ye no read an addendum tae tha post?

I'm just going on what I've read in a variety of Scots media and my general impression is that most Scots would prefer unity. But all in all, I really don't know. Just an assumption. It remains to be seen, all in good time now too.

You're obviously pro-independence, what are the advantages? Staying in Europe? There is income from petroleum refining and servicing of naval vessels, but what real advantages are there for the average Scot?

The country best placed to look after it, the country that should look after it, is that country.

The moral argument is first and foremost for me.

Europe, I'm totally ambivalent and was only a last minute remainer as the leave crowd's claims got more and more ludicrous. I've hardened considerably as we've seen the mess we're getting into, though to be fair, that could be more a hardening against the appalling talentless mess that the Tories are now.

Advantages - as we've seen with 10 years of SNP govt, we can and will do thing differently. Our spending priorities are much different, which is why our NHS is way ahead of the England/Wales NHS. Why police morale is higher, why while we've removed bridge tolls, the Tories in England are still introducing them. While the Tories gave tax cuts ScotGov froze tax thresholds, while the Tories introduced the bedroom tax, the SNP mitigated it.

We don't get "freebies" as the mail & express would like you to believe, we spend it in different areas, areas that have seen a minorit SNP govt gain a majority in a system designed specifically to prevent it, and gain a third term on an even bigger popular vote (but the system broke the majority this time).

It's the Barnett formula that pays for it all. And that's why the Scots won't leave the UK. SNP is useful to them to keep Westminster on its toes to keep sending the money. It's that simple. Fatshaft talks about the wonders being performed in domestic policy by the Scottish Nats. You'd never believe it listening to the constant complaints about it from the people who actually live there.

What constant complaints are these? I live here, the snp keep increasing their vote share, sonething must be right.

Yes the Barnet formula. How to give scotland back some of its money.

I'll ask again, why do you care so much? Why does england get so irate about scotland wanting to be independent?

Edited by fatshaft

The jocks would be better off on their own. Or they would already be on their own

Do you see all relationships as being like this?Mutually beneficial relationships are perfectly possible where both sides gain. Edited by Chinahand
  • Like 1

the fact the looney left (libdum, labour and the snp) have no idea about leaving the eu or the process that has to be followed has shown through in the last 9 months

joberston question yesterday about why A50 does not have amendments about future relations shows how thick these people are, A50 is the process of leaving the eu, nothing more. future relations are another process yet the looney left keep banging on..

Really? So youre saying the party that had to be dragged through court to get them to follow legal process, the party that had no plan, the party that still can't say what the plan is, and the party that has no plan at all as Davies admitted if they don't get a deal, that party do have an idea?

when will the snp release their plan, the one they claim to have from day 1

when will they release the 2million peoples consultation that they undertook last year

why not answer my question? that a50 has nothing to do with future relations with the eu...

when will the snp release their plan, the one they claim to have from day 1

when will they release the 2million peoples consultation that they undertook last year

why not answer my question? that a50 has nothing to do with future relations with the eu...

I haven't seen Angus Robertson's question, do you have a link?

The consultation was an internal fact finding process, it was an SNP not govt document. Parties do not normally release details of their focus group consultations.

What plan are you talking about? Again if you could clarify this as well, I'll happily answer. Ta.

To my question, you think the Tories are a party with any plan?

What constant complaints are these? I live here, the snp keep increasing their vote share, sonething must be right.

Yes the Barnet formula. How to give scotland back some of its money.

I'll ask again, why do you care so much? Why does england get so irate about scotland wanting to be independent?

snp have lost votes, they no longer have a majority

scotland gets 100% of its tax back + £29 billion via the barnet formula + £15 billion on the snp's overspend

the police, education and the nhs have all got worse under the snp

• Like 1