So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

the 55% of scots won today, how it turns out is another matter...

the fact the looney left (libdum, labour and the snp) have no idea about leaving the eu or the process that has to be followed has shown through in the last 9 months

joberston question yesterday about why A50 does not have amendments about future relations shows how thick these people are, A50 is the process of leaving the eu, nothing more. future relations are another process yet the looney left keep banging on..

Really? So youre saying the party that had to be dragged through court to get them to follow legal process, the party that had no plan, the party that still can't say what the plan is, and the party that has no plan at all as Davies admitted if they don't get a deal, that party do have an idea?

when will the snp release their plan, the one they claim to have from day 1

when will they release the 2million peoples consultation that they undertook last year

why not answer my question? that a50 has nothing to do with future relations with the eu...

I haven't seen Angus Robertson's question, do you have a link?

The consultation was an internal fact finding process, it was an SNP not govt document. Parties do not normally release details of their focus group consultations.

What plan are you talking about? Again if you could clarify this as well, I'll happily answer. Ta.

To my question, you think the Tories are a party with any plan?

yes they have a plan the pm has already set that out, what the outcome will be is another question

robertson wants under the exit bill which triggers a50 a scottish section on future of the eu in scotland, its not covered by a50 yet the thicko keeps banging on about it

the day after the ref. snp claimed they had a plan, to date its never been released....

What constant complaints are these? I live here, the snp keep increasing their vote share, sonething must be right.

Yes the Barnet formula. How to give scotland back some of its money.

I'll ask again, why do you care so much? Why does england get so irate about scotland wanting to be independent?

Woody answered most of that. Why does England care? Because it cares about the UK, and so does most of Scotland.

I don't think anyone assumed it was a Muslim

You know as well as I do, that knee's were being jerked so hard to blame it on Muslims the second the story broke.

no one said anything about muslims, the french gov. did tweet it was terror related

What constant complaints are these? I live here, the snp keep increasing their vote share, sonething must be right.

I'll ask again, why do you care so much? Why does england get so irate about scotland wanting to be independent?

snp have lost votes, they no longer have a majority

scotland gets 100% of its tax back + £29 billion via the barnet formula + £15 billion on the snp's overspend

the police, education and the nhs have all got worse under the snp

Constituency vote 1,059,897 Regional vote 953,587

Constituency vote 902,915

Regional vote 876,421

Oh dear, SNP vote up. The majority was lost by the curious anomalies of the De-Hont system.

Scotland gets less back than it puts in. ScotGov not allowed to overspend I'm afraid, legally the budget it is given by WM is it. The £15bn "defecit" you reference is the Scottish "share" of UK overspending.

NHS scotland is in rude health and taregt figures have risen dramatically. police Scotland also outperforming rUK. Education is an issue, which is why Swinney was swapped to the education dept last year.

yes they have a plan the pm has already set that out, what the outcome will be is another question

robertson wants under the exit bill which triggers a50 a scottish section on future of the eu in scotland, its not covered by a50 yet the thicko keeps banging on about it

the day after the ref. snp claimed they had a plan, to date its never been released....

Right, some clarity, ty.

"Brexit means Brexit. It'll be a red white & blue Brexit. No deal is better than a bad deal" None of these are plans, they are slogans. A one paragraph "white paper" triggering Art50 is also not a plan.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. I think you're saying that Roberston wants a part of discussions to be about Scotland having a seperate deal? Again, if you could link to the question or reporting of this as I've not seen it and your response isn't very clear.

The "plan" was given to May & her cronies. Are you saying Theresa May lied when she said they would not be considering the 62 page proposal made by ScotGov, and handed over in person?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-38379916

Edited by fatshaft

scotland gets 100% of its tax back + £29 billion via the barnet formula + £15 billion on the snp's overspend

Regional vote 876,421

Oh dear, SNP vote up. The majority was lost by the curious anomalies of the De-Hont system.

Scotland gets less back than it puts in. ScotGov not allowed to overspend I'm afraid, legally the budget it is given by WM is it. The £15bn "defecit" you reference is the Scottish "share" of UK overspending.

NHS scotland is in rude health and taregt figures have risen dramatically. police Scotland also outperforming rUK. Education is an issue, which is why Swinney was swapped to the education dept last year.

and so was the tory vote, they still lost seats

i will repeat again-

nhs is in melt down, i am well aware of the snp's policy of not checking people into A&E until they have space to fudge the figures

the police have been put on glasgow rules, it has been a disaster.

council budgets cut, not because of westminster but to fund snp's vanity projects

• Like 1

Right, some clarity, ty.

"Brexit means Brexit. It'll be a red white & blue Brexit. No deal is better than a bad deal" None of these are plans, they are slogans. A one paragraph "white paper" triggering Art50 is also not a plan.

Not sure what you're trying to say here. I think you're saying that Roberston wants a part of discussions to be about Scotland having a seperate deal? Again, if you could link to the question or reporting of this as I've not seen it and you're response isn't very clear.

The "plan" was given to May & her cronies. Are you saying Theresa May lied when she said they would not be considering the proposals made by ScotGov, and handed over in person?

a50 does not cover future relations, so why would it have any amendments to do with the future, its easy to understand ffs

no plan has been seen, the snp have listed demands which their own advisor and the eu have said is not possible

Regional vote 876,421

and so was the tory vote, they still lost seats

i will repeat again-

nhs is in melt down, i am well aware of the snp's policy of not checking people into A&E until they have space to fudge the figures

the police have been put on glasgow rules, it has been a disaster.

council budgets cut, not because of westminster but to fund snp's vanity projects

Repeat all you want, it's shite.

ScotGov are NOT PERMITTED to run a defecit.

NHS Scotland, as you'll have noted, had no junior Drs strike. There's no policy of not checking people in, what banana boat did that float along on?

Glasgow rules? Eh????

Vanity projects? Eh?

You're mintal min stuart.gif

• Like 1