So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

it's not a deal it's a agreement.........:rolleyes:

it changes nothing apart from giving even more power to the eu.......

stop crying yellow snowflake it's a agreement by remoaners for remoaners to remoan about.......

don't worry you can still sign pointless petitions and go on pointless marches and you still haven't figured out how you went wrong for you.......

:lol:

Since the referendum I have come to realise that bigotry played a major part.

You are asking Woody to prove a negative. The onus is on you to prove that JRM has moved parts of his business. 

Hi old mate.

JRM has set up a fund in Dublin. That is common knowledge.

Only JRM and his associates know if JRM has put anything in that fund yet.

Forum #1wind up poster categorically says JRM hasn't moved anything (with the clear implication given the context that it's the fund he's talking about)

I ask how #1 wind up can possibly determine that .

Asking how he can determine that one way or another is not demanding proof of a negative. It is enquiring how #1 wind up has the knowledge that would enable him to determine what JRM might or might not have done. 

I do not need to prove JRM has charged his fund  to justify asking ask how #1 wind up somehow has knowledge of JRM's actions.

Edited by ballaughbiker

Why is P&O leaving the Red Duster and reflagging to Cyprus? The Cyprus Tonnage Tax scheme was approved by the EU on 24th March 2010 as being "Acquis"...It is permitted as a form of aid to industry. The UK scheme arrived also in 2010...P&O are flagging to Cyprus because the future of the UK Tonnage Tax is uncertain as no one knows how it will be regarded both by the EU and the world post-Brexit. Presently the UK version of tonnage tax is acceptable due to EU membership. It has that seal approval. Both UK and Cyprus are white listed but after Brexit UK will have to start again. It will probably recover in  time but at the moment shipowners are betting on the aegis of the EU and adopting various EU flags. Cyprus is well established and I give a link.

http://www.aggeorghiou.com.cy/index.php/en/cyprus/cyprus-shipping

1 minute ago, ballaughbiker said:

Hi old mate.

JRM has set up a fund in Dublin. That is common knowledge.

Only JRM and his associates know if JRM has put anything in that fund yet.

Forum #1wind up poster categorically says he hasn't moved anything (with the clear implication given the context that it's the fund he's talking about)

I ask how #1 wind up can possible determine that given that.

That is not demanding proof of a negative. It is enquiring how #1 wind up poster has the knowledge that would enable him to determine what JRM might or might not have done. 

I do not need to prove JRM has charged his fund  to justify asking ask how #1 wind up somehow has knowledge of JRM's actions.

they have opened a new fund is correct, that's what they do........they haven't moved anything.......

5 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Why is P&O leaving the Red Duster and reflagging to Cyprus? The Cyprus Tonnage Tax scheme was approved by the EU on 24th March 2010 as being "Acquis"...It is permitted as a form of aid to industry. The UK scheme arrived also in 2010...P&O are flagging to Cyprus because the future of the UK Tonnage Tax is uncertain as no one knows how it will be regarded both by the EU and the world post-Brexit. Presently the UK version of tonnage tax is acceptable due to EU membership. It has that seal approval. Both UK and Cyprus are white listed but after Brexit UK will have to start again. It will probably recover in  time but at the moment shipowners are betting on the aegis of the EU and adopting various EU flags. Cyprus is well established and I give a link.

http://www.aggeorghiou.com.cy/index.php/en/cyprus/cyprus-shipping

the scheme has nothing to do with the eu......

cheaper tax and less safety= eu.......

its domestic legislation not effected by exit........

cyprus is also in breach of the eu's "state aid" law.........

10 minutes ago, woody2 said:

the scheme has nothing to do with the eu......

cheaper tax and less safety= eu.......

its domestic legislation not effected by exit........

cyprus is also in breach of the eu's "state aid" law.........

If it is in breach of EU state aid law then why was it approved by the EU as being "Acquis" on 24th March 2010?