So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

I don't recall ever claiming to be bullied, I certainly don't feel like I ever have been. Like being bullied on an internet forum is a thing anyway. I have asked you to back up your claims before but solely in the interests of the discussion. I have also asked numerous times to drop the silly name calling but only because it really adds nothing to the debate.

libtard diversion have i answered your question now why i posted it or should we restrict terror news ....

Fatshaft, you're wasting your time trying to have a discussion with him...

libtard diversionthumbsup.gif how about your lefty greek mates sending bombs to germany and france....

Americanism that does not ally with UK politics.

• Like 1

its called facts something the snp have no knowledge of....

Well your facts seem to imply that ScotGov can run a deficit when they cant?

That the ScotGov plan wasn't published, when it was?

That you couldn't propose amendments to the Art50 bill, when that's exactly what the HOL was trying to do?

So....

Glasgow rules?......explain

NHS A&E, link to where this has been claimed....

Vanity projects...such as?

GERs figures, you know the official scotsgov figures, the snp publish and used in the last ref....

amendments that relate to the exit process fine, but future relations are not covered by a50 that so why try add them..

your lack of knowledge on glasgow rules, the massive failings in the scots nhs and the snp's vanity projects, show you need to get out of the snp' echo chamber and see whats really going on.....

libtard diversionthumbsup.gif how about your lefty greek mates sending bombs to germany and france....

They claimed to have done it. Doesn't make it true.

what about the greek address...

They claimed to have done it. Doesn't make it true.

what about the greek address...

What about the time Israeli Mossad used fake New Zealand passports to carry out an assassination in Dubai?

You need to stop believing everything you read in the Sun and the DM.

your lack of knowledge on glasgow rules, the massive failings in the scots nhs and the snp's vanity projects, show you need to get out of the snp' echo chamber and see whats really going on.....

Glasgow rules - I have NEVER heard this term, again, care to explain what you mean?

As someone recovering from open heart surgery, I have nothing but praise for our NHS, as do most Scots. Care to post your comparable figures showing otherwise?

Vanity projects - again, so you say, some examples?

glasgow rules involves armed officers going to routine incidents that was brought in under the snp, it was rolled out across scotland, it is still going on.

the snp have admitted that the scots nhs is failing, the snp claim that its better than england has never been backed up. the waiting times scam has been going on for years, i have seen it first hand.

i've never understood why the setup costs and ongoing investment by the uk is never taken into account, its over £1 trillion+ since 1974 add in the estimated £500 billion clean up costs would show oil and gas have never made a profit.

its given plenty of jobs to scotland but never any benefit to the uk

will the snp pay for the clean up costs.....

Why would Scotland swap a union that works, that it does 80% of it's trade with in a common language, having an internal land border and that gives it huge sums of money for one that is overseas, on its death bed, has a demonstrably failing currency, is mired in bureaucracy and will be looking for contributions that an independent Scotland can't afford? It makes no sense. Unless of course the SNP cares not for the EU at all, and the whole thing is just a smokescreen for independence at any price.

correct

the snp's own timetable stated that it would take 18 months to leave the uk, they could not join the eu until they had left, so why do they want to wait at least 18 months before having a vote unless they have no policy on joining the eu.....