So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

17 minutes ago, woolley said:

It's part of the coercion. It uses many pawns. Open your eyes for goodness sake. Of course "no deal" is a necessary coercion and that is why it hasn't been taken off the table. Clear as day that it isn't going to happen though.

So what did you think of International WTO Trade Negotiator Jason Hunter putting the editor of Brexit Central and typical brexiteer Jonathon Isaby on the spot about the realities of a no-deal brexit?

I'm presuming here that you know what the word "catastrophic" means....

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So what did you think of International WTO Trade Negotiator Jason Hunter putting the editor of Brexit Central and typical brexiteer Jonathon Isaby on the spot about the realities of a no-deal brexit?

I'm presuming here that you know what the word "catastrophic" means....

never heard of her.......

19 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

To understand Woolley and Woody you have to understand a bit about where they’re coming from:

https://youtu.be/-oMXqViemvg

Hadn’t realised they’d been in films. Then saw the Oompalumpahs and it all made sense.

in the spirit of the countdown to brexit, the very few days left, I thought I’d remind all posters that topics automatically self lock once 10,000 posts have been reached. 15 to go.

11 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

That means it won't make page 666

14! Now 13.

its an either or rule. So I suppose that the next 12 posters could make very long posts, 2 or 3 pages long, and see if they can get to page 666 before post 10,000