So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

This thread bores me. I demand the moderators lock it forthwith or i'm terminating our contract and am off to manx voices informed choices on a bosman. They have a piper malibu standing by at ronaldsway as we speak.

Is the MVIC Coven still going?

3 hours ago, John Wright said:

Bank of England says the economy has lost £440 million per week in lost growth since 23/6/2016.

£60 billion and counting.

http://remainerstoolkit.co.uk/cost.html?fbclid=IwAR0xwVrkmsFmMWwxDCT3mFrrnHz9NL_XJfSacFOlxNgj6pFL7ce7rLYf4ZE

UK GDP is 2.8 trillion - thats £2.8, 000,000,000,000

£60,000,000, 000 'lost' growth is but flyshit on a map - put the numbers into your calculator and be shocked.

Even if true (against positive growth and record employment numbers) it would be beyond the measuring limits and forecasts of either the Treasury or BOE

Project fear needs new balls and a better forecasting record - it has neither.

• Like 1

"UK GDP is 2.8 trillion - thats £2.8, 000,000,000,000"

I think someone needs to convert USD to GBP.

Dear me, they can't even get that right. Little wonder their cheerleaders are self-centered, mendacious charlatans like Farage, Gove and Johnson....

Edited by P.K.

1 hour ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Carney is Canadian ^_^

What does that make you?

Other than the author of an excruciating irony to wit:

11 hours ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

Project fear needs new balls and a better forecasting record - it has neither.

14 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

No it is designed to attract ships to EU flags and registers.The schemes are approved of for periods like ten years. You can see the announcements as to approval on line. The ferries it would seem benefit as they are trading to and from EU members. Other ships are on the Bermuda registry which has its own tax system and obviously of benefit. Maybe the Eu would not like Bermudan ferries? As I say read the trade press...

Either way it looks like a hard Brexit now by default so the scramble to disengage from the UK has begun. Down on my manor people are starting to fill the cupboard. I am going for toothpaste etc pasta, dried veg, soap etc...pulses, pearl barley, lentils, marmite, oats in all forms, curry etc, I did buy 30 tins of Tesco sardines in tommy sauce but the price has jumped from 40p to 85p. Lot of tinned stuff has gone up. I think they can see people putting cans away..

14 hours ago, Barrie Stevens said:

Malta and Denmark tonnage tax approved by EU Commission Click the links

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-5361_en.htm

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-18-6107_en.htm

its not derived from they eu........the only eu rules that apply is state aid........otherwise p+o would of moved the other boats.....

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

"UK GDP is 2.8 trillion - thats £2.8, 000,000,000,000"

I think someone needs to convert USD to GBP.

Dear me, they can't even get that right. Little wonder their cheerleaders are self-centered, mendacious charlatans like Farage, Gove and Johnson....

you do know gove is a remoaner.........

The vote was based on the premis of having your cake and eating it. Now we know that the cake ordered does not exist. David Davis assures us he ordered it, but May stopped him from getting it, and now the waiter’s arrived but what you’re actually being offered is a £39B shit sandwich. Theresa May is holding her nose, trying to persuade everyone to tuck in, whilst Jacob is explaining serenely that there’s no need to pay for the sandwich when we could simply go outside and scrape shit off the pavement. 

7 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

The vote was based on the premis of having your cake and eating it. Now we know that the cake ordered does not exist. David Davis assures us he ordered it, but May stopped him from getting it, and now the waiter’s arrived but what you’re actually being offered is a £39B shit sandwich. Theresa May is holding her nose, trying to persuade everyone to tuck in, whilst Jacob is explaining serenely that there’s no need to pay for the sandwich when we could simply go outside and scrape shit off the pavement. 

the vote was to leave the eu......

mays remoaner agreement is just that.......

talking of lies......voting leave would cause an instant recession, a property crash, stock market crash and increase unemployment by 500000-800000 the day after according to the remoaners........