So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

19 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha what an amazing post.

you can look up the figures yourself to see its true......

same about the claim in relation to eu trade deals......the uk pays more than it would under wto due to eu duty and eu minimum prices.....

leaving the eu will be a massive saving for the uk......

13 minutes ago, P.K. said:

IMHO this guilt manifested itself in the way Merkel threw the borders open to all those refugees. Some 1.4 million of them. Proof if proof were needed.

The average response of the brexiteers to this humane gesture seemed to be mockery....

"Germany is one of only four countries with a dedicated insurance system for long-term care. But as the population ages rapidly and birth rates remain low, the system in its current form may not be sustainable. Jan Dirk Herbermann and Débora Miranda report" (World Health Organisation).

"Germany and Japan looking at Economic time bomb due to demographics" - World Bank.

Above two quick quotes found after googling 'Germany demographic time bomb' - You might wish to try it. Try telling Greece that its second bout of social and economic misery in 100 years at the hands of Germany is a 'Humane gesture'.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Manximus Aururaneus said:

"Germany is one of only four countries with a dedicated insurance system for long-term care. But as the population ages rapidly and birth rates remain low, the system in its current form may not be sustainable. Jan Dirk Herbermann and Débora Miranda report" (World Health Organisation).

"Germany and Japan looking at Economic time bomb due to demographics" - World Bank.

Above two quick quotes found after googling 'Germany demographic time bomb' - You might wish to try it. Try telling Greece that its second bout of social and economic misery in 100 years at the hands of Germany is a 'Humane gesture'.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Greece apply to join the EU....?

20 minutes ago, quilp said:

Humane gesture? Madder by the day, so y'are. Any minute now you'll be vaingloriously re-quoting your previous posts believing it adds credibility. Lol... 

Thank you for proving my point so succinctly....

25 minutes ago, woody2 said:

you can look up the figures yourself to see its true......

same about the claim in relation to eu trade deals......the uk pays more than it would under wto due to eu duty and eu minimum prices.....

leaving the eu will be a massive saving for the uk......

I'm not spending any time whatsoever fact checking you

8 minutes ago, quilp said:

You're such a wag :D. Even Merkel realises it was a mistake. 

Typical brexiteer. 

Contradicting themselves to the bitter end....

On 1/25/2019 at 10:31 PM, woolley said:

I don't find you the slightest bit witty.

On 1/26/2019 at 1:06 AM, P.K. said:

Unlike Quilp I'm not claiming to be....

On 1/26/2019 at 4:33 AM, quilp said:

That's because you ain't...