So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

the snp ain't scotland ffs, with no mandate from the british people for indy2 and no plan.

Nope, but they are the govt of Scotland, and along with the Greens have a majority in the Scottish parliament for Indy, and they have a mandate from the *Scottish* people 'ffs' ermm.gif

no they don't, its a clear manifesto breach

Yes, I know it's just the SNP gobbing off, but if London stopped sounding so needy about it we might get to hear other voices from Caledonia.

Or, talking about their policies maybe? When you get this level of patronisation, no wonder the Yes movement gets bigger and bigger.

You want other voices, well just listen to them. The Green party, Business for Scotland, Labour for Independence, and even, yes, Conservatives for independence.

dream on, snp is in freefall, even mad alex says he will come back when ginger leaves

Yes, I know it's just the SNP gobbing off, but if London stopped sounding so needy about it we might get to hear other voices from Caledonia.

cut the money off and leave them to itthumbsup.gif

Well, yes. No more Barnett formula.

2019 the deal runs out.....

No, they're British, and wealth needs to be spread around the UK rather than just London centric. We're better together. Just make it clear to the SNP that there will be no referendum - they've already had one and it was a clear outcome.

Edited by Tarne

Scotland will now go for IndyRef2, I'd be amazed if Sinn Fein havn't got something up their sleeve after their recent shenanigans, and latest polling in Wales looks very bad for Labour there.

England may finally get their independence, I doubt many will be sorry to see them go?

Scotland will now go for IndyRef2,

ms krankie has not got the bottle or the support

Scotland will now go for IndyRef2,

ms krankie has not got the bottle or the support

Nor, in fact, the stupidity. She's just grandstanding. May should tell her to get on with it.

So anyway, we started this two months ago.

fatshaft 3 - 0 woolley & woody stuart.gif

• Like 1

Scotland are going for Scotref, Sinn Fein making similar sounds since their election, as is Leanne Wood. 3/3 on my predictions there.

Sturgeon doesn't have the bottle or support 0/2 there for woody

She's just grandstanding, May should let her get on with it - 0/2 for wooley.

flowers.gif