So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

16 minutes ago, woolley said:

So you really support that kind of "toilet" post do you, PK? It's totally crass. It's so pathetic it engenders sympathy more than anything else.

5 minutes ago, P.K. said:

WTF?

You know very well what I mean. If you choose to be associated with such infancy then that is your privilege.

22 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Sorry to hear that, and good luck to your brother.

I sincerely hope that your brother won’t be effected by the UK’s failure to make plans for the import and export of medicines, or today’s news that the government have run out of time to find emergency supply ships to bring in medicines. None of this part of the mess was inevitable when the U.K. voted for brexit, it’s the fault of morons like Grayling, Davies, Raab, eg al, who couldn’t be bothered with plans. They should have started planning for this almost three years ago. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-no-deal-planning-emergency-supplies-seaborne-freight-chris-grayling-a8777766.html

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/no-deal-brexit-consequences-medicine-cancer

Hang your head sunshine. Your posts are usually decent but this one was a bit low. Was there really any need?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Don't be so ageist!

I think it's more "Not the usual right-wing rubbish in thrall to the owner's agenda" which pretty much sums up the rest....

Try logging off for a few days, see if it helps your sanity. It's starting to look a little frayed round the edges lately.

I hope no one on this forum is effected by the mounting [very real worries  / ‘Project Fear’ fakenews] (delete accordingly) of no-deal Brexit, whether that be concerning medicines, food, jobs, travel, or future prospects. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-medicine-shortage-eu-china-us-drug-stockpile-a8779321.html

25 minutes ago, P.K. said:

You owe me an explanation.

Or had you just heard The Maybot was humiliated in the HoC again.

A PM would do.

Do I? I didn't think I owed you anything. Ah well.

Just ERG making a point about backsliding in the motion. You will note that the majority is down from 230 to 45.

How many more times? There will not be no deal because there isn't a majority in Parliament for it. Everyone knows this apart from the hysterical. It will either be something similar to May's deal with a tweak to the backstop - perhaps called something else in a codicil to the treaty - and the ERG on board, or it will be a customs union deal without the ERG and a motley coalition of the willing from across the house which would be a pity, but progress at least. It is useful to have no deal on the table for eventualities and as a bargaining chip, but it is not going to happen, even if it might have been the best option in the long term. Keep calm and carry on.

20 minutes ago, woolley said:

He hasn't posted in a while.

Well it's Valentines where we have just finished a romantic dinner with Joni, Bubble and Norah on the phonograph.

Incidentally:

39 minutes ago, woolley said:

Do I? I didn't think I owed you anything. Ah well.

Just ERG making a point about backsliding in the motion. You will note that the majority is down from 230 to 45.

How many more times? There will not be no deal because there isn't a majority in Parliament for it. Everyone knows this apart from the hysterical. It will either be something similar to May's deal with a tweak to the backstop - perhaps called something else in a codicil to the treaty - and the ERG on board, or it will be a customs union deal without the ERG and a motley coalition of the willing from across the house which would be a pity, but progress at least. It is useful to have no deal on the table for eventualities and as a bargaining chip, but it is not going to happen, even if it might have been the best option in the long term. Keep calm and carry on.

Has nothing whatever to do with Richard's earthy language fostered in the forces where flowery language is simply not appreciated. Funny that....

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

I would probably faint with boredom...

2 hours ago, woolley said:

He hasn't posted in a while.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Well it's Valentines where we have just finished a romantic dinner with Joni, Bubble and Norah on the phonograph.

OK. Hope the wine was agreeable. I think the vernacular is whoosh.

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Has nothing whatever to do with Richard's earthy language fostered in the forces where flowery language is simply not appreciated. Funny that....

I can cope with earthy language. It's the "I don't agree with you so I'll start talking about erections and pre-ejaculate to assert my superior intellect." posturing that I find vacuous, disturbingly prepubescent and frankly peculiar in a middle aged person. If that's fostered in the forces then maybe the regime needs looking at.

• Like 1