So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 minute ago, woolley said:

I can cope with earthy language. It's the "I don't agree with you so I'll start talking about erections and pre-ejaculate to assert my superior intellect." posturing that I find vacuous, disturbingly prepubescent and frankly peculiar in a middle aged person. If that's fostered in the forces then maybe the regime needs looking at.

Don't be daft.

Is Richard middle-aged? Since when has barrack-room sexual talk had anything whatsoever to do with superior intellect?  The "regime" doesn't need looking at because that's how young men behave in those circs.

Totally ridiculous  Plus still waiting for the explanation for your little spat...

5 minutes ago, woolley said:

I'm still waiting for enlightenment on what it was that you perceived as a "little spat".

Your credibility is tanking for obviously avoiding this in my post just above your last effort:

6 hours ago, woolley said:

So you really support that kind of "toilet" post do you, PK? It's totally crass. It's so pathetic it engenders sympathy more than anything else.

Go sort yourself out....

• Confused 1

PK. OK. One more (very last) time.

Richard: I know you have some sort of hard on for the Guardian, the same way you seem to get a little bit wet when you mention liberals.

Woolley: Back to the year 7 level of humour again. Have you any idea how this kind of masturbatory imagery projects you as a person? I had thought you were improving recently too. To continue your sad analogy though, the related word that comes to mind when considering the Guardian is flaccid.

PK: Don't be so ageist! I think it's more "Not the usual right-wing rubbish in thrall to the owner's agenda" which pretty much sums up the rest....

Woolley: So you really support that kind of "toilet" post do you, PK? It's totally crass. It's so pathetic it engenders sympathy more than anything else.

Got it now?

Woolley. It is nigh on impossible to reason with unfettered narcissism and stratospheric self-regard. Engaging with such personalities is both frustrating and ultimately fruitless; the only benefit is to the narcissist - responding to such personalities just opens-up a platform - a vehicle, for their unguarded, barely disguised and very often unhinged, self-congratulation. They will feed off, and feel bolstered by any challenge and interpret any response, good or bad, as confirmation of their self-assured greatness, their unassailable intellectualism and specialty. When critically and robustly taken to task they will feign hurt and cry wolf. The one thing they can't quite grasp, above all else, is that they can be wrong, that they are essentially flawed and fraudulent. To this they would never acknowledge because their sense of entitlement and superiority just will not allow it.

Don’t waste your time or effort on such individuals. Fortunately, the higher they take themselves, in the end, the further they fall...

• Thanks 2

That’s where you’re wrong Quilpy. We love nothing more than to be wrong when it comes to economic outlook. Woolley’s link to the Airbus story for example - it’s nice to know that Airbus is stopping production of the A380 because it just isn’t selling, not because of brexit. Sadly, one drop of the deluge of bad brexit news not being due to brexit doesn’t represent a sea change. 

29 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

We love nothing more than to be wrong when it comes to economic outlook.

something you and the rest of the remoans are 100% successful on.......

you've never got anything right........

have you thought about the top job  at the boe????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, woolley said:

PK. OK. One more (very last) time.

Richard: I know you have some sort of hard on for the Guardian, the same way you seem to get a little bit wet when you mention liberals.

Woolley: Back to the year 7 level of humour again. Have you any idea how this kind of masturbatory imagery projects you as a person? I had thought you were improving recently too. To continue your sad analogy though, the related word that comes to mind when considering the Guardian is flaccid.

PK: Don't be so ageist! I think it's more "Not the usual right-wing rubbish in thrall to the owner's agenda" which pretty much sums up the rest....

Woolley: So you really support that kind of "toilet" post do you, PK? It's totally crass. It's so pathetic it engenders sympathy more than anything else.

Got it now?

No. Because it's not like I've posted "Well said Richard" or whatever is it?

If Richard wants to post like that it's up to him and nothing to do with me.

After all, it's not as though I blame you for all the nonsense your lap-dog Quilp posts up because he clearly has "issues" shall we say and seemingly can't help himself....