So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

the snp keep going on about english jews tory cuts to scotland, yet the money the scots parish council received has gone up year on year...

fake news

the only cuts in scotland are to local councils to fund snp's vanity projects......

Still to hear what just one of these "vanity projects" is?

the snp keep going on about english jews tory cuts to scotland, yet the money the scots parish council received has gone up year on year...

fake news

the only cuts in scotland are to local councils to fund snp's vanity projects......

secrecy bill, named person bill, removing uni funding from the poorest scots to fund free places for eu residents, berlin office etc......

• Like 1

fake news

secrecy bill, named person bill, removing uni funding from the poorest scots to fund free places for eu residents, berlin office etc......

erm what? please explain what you think "vanity" means? Just any policy of the SNP?

fake news

erm what? please explain what you think "vanity" means? Just any policy of the SNP?

using taxpayers money to fund a political vanity projects

Yeah so just any snp policy in your eyes.

I did expect AWPR or Queensferry to come up, something tangible and physical, that can be seen by the general public as they go about their business.

I've never heard normal social and economic policies being called vanity projects.

Edited by fatshaft

Yeah so just any snp policy in your eyes.

I did expect AWPR or Queensferry to come up, something tangible and physical, that can be seen by the general public as they go about their business.

I've never heard normal social and economic policies being called vanity projects.

corrupt vanity projects, stealing money from the publicwhatever.gif

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale-

"It was about a well-rehearsed game to put forward unworkable proposals, wait for Westminster politicians to point that out, then rush to any nearby microphone - angry face attached - to trot out the same old tired complaints."

sh1t,i agree with labour.....

• Like 1

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale-

"It was about a well-rehearsed game to put forward unworkable proposals, wait for Westminster politicians to point that out, then rush to any nearby microphone - angry face attached - to trot out the same old tired complaints."

sh1t,i agree with labour.....

lol, the Dug, taken a stranglehold in Scotland, and now BLiS polling behind the Greens on 14%