So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Yeah so just any snp policy in your eyes.

I did expect AWPR or Queensferry to come up, something tangible and physical, that can be seen by the general public as they go about their business.

I've never heard normal social and economic policies being called vanity projects.

corrupt vanity projects, stealing money from the publicwhatever.gif

again, how can social policies be vanity projects?

Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale-

"It was about a well-rehearsed game to put forward unworkable proposals, wait for Westminster politicians to point that out, then rush to any nearby microphone - angry face attached - to trot out the same old tired complaints."

sh1t,i agree with labour.....

lol, the Dug, taken a stranglehold in Scotland, and now BLiS polling behind the Greens on 14%

but what she said is true and unless your a thicko racist snp supporter, you can see what is happening....

"It was about a well-rehearsed game to put forward unworkable proposals, wait for Westminster politicians to point that out, then rush to any nearby microphone - angry face attached - to trot out the same old tired complaints."

lol, the Dug, taken a stranglehold in Scotland, and now BLiS polling behind the Greens on 14%

but what she said is true and unless your a thicko racist snp supporter, you can see what is happening....

Racist snp? Thicko? Deary me. From a guy who thinks normal social policies are vanity projects. Walloper.

Racist snp? Thicko? me?

yes you are........

Racist snp? Thicko? me?

yes you are........

OK then, name one racist policy of the SNP?

Racist snp? Thicko? me?

yes you are........

OK then, name one racist policy of the SNP?

just listen to one of gingers speeches.....

a 19 years old muslim immigrant f**ks a 12 year old girl, admits rape and last week walked free from court,

welcome to the snp's scotland......

Typical woody2 post....cherry picked snippets of a story with no source or link.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-rape-12-year-old-daniel-cieslak-leith-edinburgh-walks-free-absolute-discharge-sex-judge-lady-a7635401.html

"Taking into account that all witnesses on the night thought the victim was over 16, that Cieslak was told she was 16 and with no signs of distress, Lady Scott said: “Your criminal culpability here is wholly restricted to the application of strict liability within this offence.

“That is in marked distinction to other reported cases under this statutory provision, which have involved conduct involving assault or recklessness or force, or the absence of consent or have resulted in distress to the victim – all of which are factors which raise the need for punishment.

“In addition, there is no suggestion here of predatory conduct or grooming or manipulation or deception.

“I do not consider there is any need for, or public interest in, punishment. To do so would in my view be disproportionate given the nature of the criminal culpability here.

“Nor do I consider there is any basis for, or real public interest in, requiring your notification under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

“Considering all of these factors I have reached the conclusion that justice is best served in this case by taking the wholly exceptional decision not to sentence you and instead I discharge you absolutely.

“As a result, the requirement of any notification does not arise under the relevant statutory provisions.”

• Like 1

a 19 years old muslim immigrant f**ks a 12 year old girl, admits rape and last week walked free from court,

So this would be a sign that the SNP are racist, by accepting immigrants? online2long.gif

Just for the record, despite your racist overtones there, Daniel Cieslak was Polish.

• Like 1

Just for balance one of my sons studied at Herriot Watt uni.

There were certain areas in Edinburgh that he would give a swerve as being a student and "English" was sufficient grounds for a minority of the local inhabitants to offer him some personal physical violence .

Racism is unfortunately common in all communities flowers.gif

• Like 2

There were certain areas in Edinburgh that he would give a swerve as being a student and "English" was sufficient grounds for a minority of the local inhabitants to offer him some personal physical violence .

And these were card carrying SNP supporters of course? ermm.gif

@ PASWT:

Of course it is. And it's natural human behaviour to cleave to your own and be wary of the stranger.

Edited by woolley

So this would be a sign that the SNP are racist, by accepting immigrants? online2long.gif

Just for the record, despite your racist overtones there, Daniel Cieslak was Polish.

muslim immigrant is not racist..