So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

If enough MP's join the grouping then they could hold the balance of power over The Maybot's "strong and stable" administration.

Could be good for a laugh.

This complete and utter clusterfuck is brought to you courtesy of all those who voted to get shot of Johnny Foreigner.....

10 minutes ago, P.K. said:

If enough MP's join the grouping then they could hold the balance of power over The Maybot's "strong and stable" administration.

Could be good for a laugh.

This complete and utter clusterfuck is brought to you courtesy of all those who voted to get shot of Johnny Foreigner.....

only need another 300 odd to sign up.........

rumours are labour are going to table an amendment calling for by-elections if someone stands down from a party.....

going to be fun.......

all because of exit........

96% of increase in employment over past year is in FULL-TIME work.

Unemployment DOWN by 100,000 on the year.

Female employment rate at RECORD HIGH.

Wages UP 3.4%, rising faster than prices.

Youth unemployment DOWN.

32.6 million people in work.

:xmas:

@Lxxx

16 hours ago, P.K. said:

21 hours ago, Lxxx said:

You keep asking for things that no-one on this planet can give.

On reflection I think it's probably a good move to leave the EU. To get back control of key aspects of our constitution at a time when the wealth of the world is pivoting east is a good thing, in my opinion. Could I be wrong? Absolutely.

The more people talk about doom and gloom the more it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. It's why I choose to steer clear of negative people in my personal life. It's just as difficult to escape them online too, it seems.

So what key aspects of our constitution have we given away and to what effect?

And please spare us the "armageddon" bs trying to belittle genuine concerns. 

Thanks.

So what are the chances of Lxxx actually letting us know what "key" aspects of our constitution we'll be getting back?

3 hours ago, Lxxx said:

I'm not spoon feeding information to a 21 year old student on the internet. Try reading, I've got a business to run.

So the hackneyed "Sovereignty" card gets yet another outing.....

Edited by P.K.
  • Haha 1

I see Nadine Dorries has again been filming a ‘celebrity’ reality TV show when she should have been working (or at least learning the difference between the customs union and single market). Apparently she’s eating shit again in this one, rather than talking shit like she does in Parliament.