So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

Just for balance one of my sons studied at Herriot Watt uni.

There were certain areas in Edinburgh that he would give a swerve as being a student and "English" was sufficient grounds for a minority of the local inhabitants to offer him some personal physical violence .

Racism is unfortunately common in all communities flowers.gif

And these were card carrying SNP supporters of course? ermm.gif

I really wouldn't know but if you say so . flowers.gif

a 19 years old muslim immigrant f**ks a 12 year old girl, admits rape and last week walked free from court,

welcome to the snp's scotland......

So this would be a sign that the SNP are racist, by accepting immigrants? online2long.gif

Just for the record, despite your racist overtones there, Daniel Cieslak was Polish.

muslim immigrant is not racist..

Your intent was clear

@ Fatshaft: OK then, name one racist policy of the SNP?

The anti-English university fees system. Free for Scotland AND THE REST OF THE EU. Pay if you are from the rest of the UK, despite the fact that England pays for the Scottish Education system.

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/university-tuition-fees/going-to-university-in-scotland/

@ PASWT:

There were certain areas in Edinburgh that he would give a swerve as being a student and "English" was sufficient grounds for a minority of the local inhabitants to offer him some personal physical violence .

Of course it is. And it's natural human behaviour to cleave to your own and be wary of the stranger.

You may be right 'woolley' but when it comes to beating someone up based on their ethnicity then I'd say it couldn't be excused by claiming that to be "natural human behaviour" flowers.gif

• Like 1

@ Fatshaft: OK then, name one racist policy of the SNP?

The anti-English university fees system. Free for Scotland AND THE REST OF THE EU. Pay if you are from the rest of the UK, despite the fact that England pays for the Scottish Education system.

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/university-tuition-fees/going-to-university-in-scotland/

Oh dear, that is in place because of UK Gov. Sorry about that. My daughter missed out on it too, so please don't come up with such rubbish to justify outlandish claims.

edit: And of course that would be anti-Welsh & anti-NI policy too eh? stuart.gif

Edited by fatshaft

a 19 years old muslim immigrant f**ks a 12 year old girl, admits rape and last week walked free from court,

libtard waffle

she had drank a bottle of vodka ffs, trust you to stick up for scum...

I've not seen that anywhere? Regardless, it has nothing to do with this topic.

i know glaswegians that won't drink in glasgow due to the snp fuelled sectarian hate.....

i know glaswegians that won't drink in glasgow due to the snp fuelled sectarian hate.....

Oh go away. Utterly clueless

gsv1.jpg

gs1.jpg

1411029078105_wps_15_GLASGOW_SCOTLAND_SE

libtard waffle

The court heard that the girl had travelled to Edinburgh on a Friday in July with her 13-year-old friend, where they met more friends and bought vodka.

snp shrek behind this casethumbsup.gif

libtard waffle

The court heard that the girl had travelled to Edinburgh on a Friday in July with her 13-year-old friend, where they met more friends and bought vodka.

What?

• Like 1

libtard waffle

What?

ex tory, "glamour" model and solicitor.....