So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

25 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Not entirely wrong.  Just clicked on the first tier 5 link (actually the top results).

everyday is a school day........

25 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Either way not many businesses will be able to use these routes.  Obviously, as always with you, it is a case of "I am alright Jack" and you ignore the impact on other businesses. 

or just getting rid of the under-cutters and people who shouldn't be in business.......... 

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

everyday is a school day........

or just getting rid of the under-cutters and people who shouldn't be in business.......... 

Hahaha!  Under cutters?  Most of our EU workforce are paid more than UK employees because they work in skills shortage areas. 

That won't change post Brexit because under tier 2 rules we will still be able to engage them.  It will just cost more.

Ever since the HoC zealots and thr UK right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, have emasculated the BBC I don't bother with their political / current affairs offerings any more. But I decided to watch "Question Time" this pm because the panel included The German Comedy Ambassador to London one Henning Wehn.

On the "second refetendum" issue according to Henning:

"If you're stupid enough to believe the NHS will get an extra £350m per week then you're stupid enough to vote Leave a second time."

Can't fault the logic....

11 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Hahaha!  Under cutters?  Most of our EU workforce are paid more than UK employees because they work in skills shortage areas. 

That won't change post Brexit because under tier 2 rules we will still be able to engage them.  It will just cost more.

if the jobs are on the shortage list, you'll pay very little/free.......

if you have jobs that you cant fill after 28 days of advertising......then you can go tier2.......

7 hours ago, P.K. said:

Ever since the HoC zealots and thr UK right wing press, which is to say pretty much all of it, have emasculated the BBC I don't bother with their political / current affairs offerings any more. But I decided to watch "Question Time" this pm because the panel included The German Comedy Ambassador to London one Henning Wehn.

On the "second refetendum" issue according to Henning:

"If you're stupid enough to believe the NHS will get an extra £350m per week then you're stupid enough to vote Leave a second time."

Can't fault the logic....

the nhs has already got the money and more..........wehn said he's british on hignfy........

3 hours ago, woody2 said:

if the jobs are on the shortage list, you'll pay very little/free.......

if you have jobs that you cant fill after 28 days of advertising......then you can go tier2.......

I know that...

Tier 2 will be the route we will have to use.  I am bemoaning the additional expense that this will involve for EU workers.

7 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

I know that...

Tier 2 will be the route we will have to use.  I am bemoaning the additional expense that this will involve for EU workers.

its great isn't it.........fair playing field.........

its not so long ago that the rules changed that allowed this undercutting..........

just need to see a return of roaming charges and checks on every vehicle coming to the uk........

2 hours ago, woody2 said:

eh?

You said that the NHS has already received the money that was promised on the side of a certain red bus.  Given that Brexit has not happened (29th March is when we are supposed to leave) and the UK is still a member of the EU where has the Government suddenly found the extra money for the NHS?  Down the back of the couch?

It has also found some £33 million to pay Eurotunnel in the whole debacle over post-brexit ferry services...

it was the badly worded sentence you posted i was referring to..........

the uk is doing far better than the eu.......less eu nationals claiming benefits= more money to spend......

i blame exit.......

£33m is just another pro eu cs mess up.........