So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

#grammarnazi

to thick to work it out, average snp voterwhatever.gif

For someone going around calling people thick, 'too' often you've shown some pretty poor standards of English.

Anyway, I can't work out a story I've never heard of. Like I say, do you ever actually answer a question or post what you're referring to without the cryptic bullshit?

you dont know who is the snp's deputy leader in westminster is?

Stop being a dick. My question was perfectly clear, what are you on about with the bottle of vodka, the snp, shrek, behind a case, then you moved on without answering to an ex-tory, a glamour model and a solicitor, then it came to THAT video.

Instead of being obtuse, when I said I had no fucking idea what you were on about, perhaps you could enlighten us all eh? instead, you keep coming back with irrelevant drivel.

#grammarnazi

For someone going around calling people thick, 'too' often you've shown some pretty poor standards of English.

Anyway, I can't work out a story I've never heard of. Like I say, do you ever actually answer a question or post what you're referring to without the cryptic bullshit?

Stop being a dick. My question was perfectly clear, what are you on about with the bottle of vodka, the snp, shrek, behind a case, then you moved on without answering to an ex-tory, a glamour model and a solicitor, then it came to THAT video.

Instead of being obtuse, when I said I had no fucking idea what you were on about, perhaps you could enlighten us all eh? instead, you keep coming back with irrelevant drivel.

can anyone help thicko out with who is the snp's deputy leader in westminster.......

#grammarnazi

can anyone help thicko out with who is the snp's deputy leader in westminster.......

OMG!!!!

A police officer has been stabbed in the Houses of Parliament

how the hell did they get in.....

Looks like it was in the grounds of the Houses of Parliament not inside the actual building, at least that what it looks like based on pictures and information currently available. I presume there are metal detectors and security once you enter the buildings but not necessarily the grounds.

A police officer has been stabbed in the Houses of Parliament

how the hell did they get in.....

Looks like it was in the grounds of the Houses of Parliament not inside the actual building, at least that what it looks like based on pictures and information currently available. I presume there are metal detectors and security once you enter the buildings but not necessarily the grounds.

from reports may was getting in her car at the time

Holyrood referendum debate halted after Westminster shooting

rather sad that the snp refused to stop the debate until msp's from other parties began to walk out....

"sister parliament" they claim, more like an aborted deformed fetus...

rather sad that the snp refused to stop the debate until msp's from other parties began to walk out....

Do you ever get anything right? PO refused to stop debate, and he's a member of..........

Do you ever get anything right? PO refused to stop debate, and he's a member of..........

....no party,

....no party,

Labour.

Wow, do you ever get anything right?