So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

I have been forced to conclude that Brexit is an expression of English bigotry and racism.

You haven't been forced there at all. You arrived at the flawed conclusion voluntarily and full of glee because it is exactly what you want to believe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, woolley said:

You haven't been forced there at all. You arrived at the flawed conclusion voluntarily and full of glee because it is exactly what you want to believe.

Why do you think it is flawed?

32 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

To be fair, I thought he was the most likeable member of the panel, nebulous, but likeable. I’ve no idea what his newspaper columns are like, but that little prat Owen Jones was hard work. 

He wears the badge "left wing activist" with pride. A sort of "Dave Spart" character but rather better spoken.

However at 34 he's done well for himself with his books and so forth.

He's a horrible whiny little shit, who represents the absolute worst of the modern liberal world. If he wasn't likely to storm off having totally wet himself I'd immediately turn any program with him on it off. This kind of thing is funny though

• Haha 1

I'm of an age where I think 34 year old Owen Jones is just some kid right up his own arse like all the rest of them.

But he's written a few books and is on QT. None of which can be taken away from him. If you don't like him then tell whoever is in charge of the remote to change channels. It's not too difficult you know....

I only watched a small bit of QT where a typical Gammon complained to Margaret Hodge about what was Labour doing about the current logjam?

Rather than tell him that Labour was not in power so this complete and utter shambles comes to you courtesy of a completely fractured tory party she just said that Labour had put forward various alternatives, and not being in power that's all they could do, and if the "gentleman" didn't know about them then clearly he's made no effort to find out.

Thus leaving Gammon looking for someone else to blame for the promises made to him not turning out quite how he'd been led to believe they would....

9 hours ago, P.K. said:

I'm of an age where I think 34 year old Owen Jones is just some kid right up his own arse like all the rest of them.

But he's written a few books and is on QT. None of which can be taken away from him. If you don't like him then tell whoever is in charge of the remote to change channels. It's not too difficult you know....

I only watched a small bit of QT where a typical Gammon complained to Margaret Hodge about what was Labour doing about the current logjam?

Rather than tell him that Labour was not in power so this complete and utter shambles comes to you courtesy of a completely fractured tory party she just said that Labour had put forward various alternatives, and not being in power that's all they could do, and if the "gentleman" didn't know about them then clearly he's made no effort to find out.

Thus leaving Gammon looking for someone else to blame for the promises made to him not turning out quite how he'd been led to believe they would....

he's a left wing nutter who should be in prison......

hardly surprising he's always in the media since it's run by the far left.......

10 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

He is irritating. Watch this little clip with the odious monotone Tim Martin. Even with Martin getting owned like Woody on Brexit, Owen veers off to rip into his wages policy. Martin seems to flounce himself at the end, but even so it’s hard to side with that ‘horrible whiney little shit’.

https://youtu.be/mJ2BMEMiO9s

wto, ferry contracts, ecb.....i lost count of the amount of stuff you don't have a clue on........