So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

52 minutes ago, woody2 said:

c4= eu funded........

Sorry, that’s another one of those things I don’t understand. Are you saying that Channel 4’s funding comes from the EU? My internet must be broken because when I google Channel 4 funding every link seems to agree with Wikipedia, which says:

“During the station's formative years, funding came from the ITV companies in return for their right to sell advertisements in their region on the fourth channel.

Nowadays it pays for itself in much the same way as most privately run commercial stations, i.e. through the sale of on-air advertising, programme sponsorship, and the sale of any programme content and merchandising rights it owns, such as overseas sales and video sales.”

Maybe you could post a link to support your notion that C4 is EU funded ... only joking! I know you can’t do that. You can save yourself the bother of telling me to look it up though, because I have. Can I have a #fakenews and a #fantaboy please. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

Sorry, that’s another one of those things I don’t understand. Are you saying that Channel 4’s funding comes from the EU? My internet must be broken because when I google Channel 4 funding every link seems to agree with Wikipedia, which says:

“During the station's formative years, funding came from the ITV companies in return for their right to sell advertisements in their region on the fourth channel.

Nowadays it pays for itself in much the same way as most privately run commercial stations, i.e. through the sale of on-air advertising, programme sponsorship, and the sale of any programme content and merchandising rights it owns, such as overseas sales and video sales.”

Maybe you could post a link to support your notion that C4 is EU funded ... only joking! I know you can’t do that. You can save yourself the bother of telling me to look it up though, because I have. Can I have a #fakenews and a #fantaboy please. 

try the eu press releasees........

c4= eu funded

Jon Snow‏Verified account @jonsnowC4 2h2 hours ago

A Lawyer contact tells me that the legal world is aware that the Attorney General said NO last night to the validity of Mrs May's 'new EU deal'...he been told to go away and find a way to say YES: A cohort of lawyers has been summoned.

Geoffrey Cox QC MP‏Verified account @Geoffrey_Cox 1h1 hour ago

Bollocks

:lol:

c4=eu funded propaganda