So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

1 hour ago, woody2 said:

both remoaners........

Doesn't matter.  It appears that you believed his words rather than what was actually passed through Parliament which was an advisory referendum.  Just remember that this was all an attempt by the Tory party to protect themselves from the growth of UKIP.  The referendum would never have happened if the Tory party was not falling apart at the seams.

2 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Doesn't matter.  It appears that you believed his words rather than what was actually passed through Parliament which was an advisory referendum.  Just remember that this was all an attempt by the Tory party to protect themselves from the growth of UKIP.  The referendum would never have happened if the Tory party was not falling apart at the seams.

just highlight more lies that you remoaners tell......

it come as no surprise that you don't support democracy........that's why you love the unelected eu......

the ref would of happened anyway.......

just a handful of tory remoaners left.......certainly not the split you think.......

now labour........

2 hours ago, Freggyragh said:

Thanks for posting this up.

I've always liked Australians as they tend to tell it like it is. Something that has been singularly lacking in all of this especially from our politicos. This is probably why The Grauniad is an anathema to the likes of Quilp, Woolley, Paswt, The Phat Tog, Lxxx, Woody2 and all the rest of The Jolly MF Brexiteers.

“I’m struck, as the British parliament moves towards the endgame on Brexit, with the number of times Australia, Canada, New Zealand and India have been advanced by the Brexiteers in the public debate as magical alternatives to Britain’s current trade and investment relationship with the European Union”

“This is the nuttiest of the many nutty arguments that have emerged from the Land of Hope and Glory set now masquerading as the authentic standard-bearers of British patriotism. It’s utter bollocks.”

Amen to that....

31 minutes ago, woody2 said:

just highlight more lies that you remoaners tell......

it come as no surprise that you don't support democracy........that's why you love the unelected eu......

the ref would of happened anyway.......

just a handful of tory remoaners left.......certainly not the split you think.......

now labour........

Actually I do support democracy. 

That is why I think first past the post needs scrapping - it is not a good system.  We need a better system but the one that was put forward at the referendum on the subject was not it.

That is why I have said, time and again, that I hope that leaving the EU works out the way you believe it will.  

It is also why I think having a second referendum would not be undemocratic.  After all it is everyone's right to change their mind or not and it is not unusual in democracy to see ideas and ideals change over time.

As for "remoaners" being in charge of Brexit do not forget that prominent leavers shied away from being PM and have resigned from key cabinet positions and the leader of UKIP resigned the day after the referendum result! 

17 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

Actually I do support democracy. 

That is why I think first past the post needs scrapping - it is not a good system.  We need a better system but the one that was put forward at the referendum on the subject was not it.

and that was put to a ref and lost= anti democratic........

19 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

That is why I have said, time and again, that I hope that leaving the EU works out the way you believe it will.  

It is also why I think having a second referendum would not be undemocratic.  After all it is everyone's right to change their mind or not and it is not unusual in democracy to see ideas and ideals change over time.

so you want as may votes until it goes your way= anti democratic........

20 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

As for "remoaners" being in charge of Brexit do not forget that prominent leavers shied away from being PM and have resigned from key cabinet positions

because they had no say under may= anti democratic........

21 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

the leader of UKIP resigned the day after the referendum result! 

sir nige= job done......

its clear you and the remoan are anti democratic........your post clearly highlights this......

another case of bds.......

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

This is probably why The Grauniad is an anathema to the likes of  Paswt

you have no  evidence for this statement . 

I would be grateful if you would desist from posting assertions/lies  about me .

You have posted previously that you have me on " ignore" presumably because I have corrected your false assertions many times in the past  and you  cannot  substantiate your claims .

If you persist in attempting to put words in my mouth I will continue to advise others on this site that , at best ,you only have a nodding acquaintance with the truth .

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

34 minutes ago, paswt said:

you have no  evidence for this statement . 

I would be grateful if you would desist from posting assertions/lies  about me .

You have posted previously that you have me on " ignore" presumably because I have corrected your false assertions many times in the past  and you  cannot  substantiate your claims .

If you persist in attempting to put words in my mouth I will continue to advise others on this site that , at best ,you only have a nodding acquaintance with the truth .

"By their fruits ye shall know them"

On 3/29/2018 at 6:22 PM, paswt said:

...... I would have voted to leave.

Like a rat in a trap.

" I will continue to advise others on this site that , at best ,you only have a nodding acquaintance with the truth ."

Oh the irony!

Stop whining, get over it, move on....