So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

12 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Just announced she will stand by her commitment to a vote on leaving with no deal tomorrow. Leader of House to make emergency statement about tomorrow’s business.

The end of Brexit is nigh.

Maybe Teresa was a secret member of the ERG after all?

15 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Maybe Teresa was a secret member of the ERG after all?

JRM has the same alien demeanour that John Redwood had 20+ years ago.

ETA I've just googled the ERG. A publicly funded group for anti EU Conservative MPs.

WTF? 

Edited by Non-Believer
Extra bit

24 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

In your dreams. The Brexit Movement is only just beginning.

Well they told us that, "We hold all the cards!".. What they did not say is that they are all P45s...…

On a similar theme In WW1 they said after the war it would be a country fit for heroes. They were right because as it proved post-war you had to be a hero to live in it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Freggyragh said:

So, beLeavers, when does the EU cave in to the no-deal threats? 

The day after tomorrow...

Or perhaps the EU have spent the last year preparing for a no deal exit and have grown bored of the UK and just want the situation resolved so..... never??

36 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Just announced she will stand by her commitment to a vote on leaving with no deal tomorrow. Leader of House to make emergency statement about tomorrow’s business.

The end of Brexit is nigh.

I would have liked to leave the EU but on the whole I feel safer inside the laager..

5 minutes ago, Barrie Stevens said:

I would have liked to leave the EU but on the whole I feel safer inside the laager..

I don’t gamble (Methodist upbringing) and predicting outcomes is a mugs game (litigation experience), but the following scenario wouldn’t surprise me.

No deal leave option thrown out tomorrow.

May instructed to seek extension in Thursday’s vote.

May seeks extension of 8 weeks.

21 March EU Council refuses extension. What purpose would it serve. After the elections in May there’ll be a new, fragmented EU parliament, new EU presidents to be appointed, new Commissioners to be appointed, all to be approved by the EU parliament. That’ll take them up to Christmas, at least.

U.K. National Unity Caretaker Government formed on basis its for limited period, both May and Corbyn agree to resign, they withdraw Art 50 notice at the last minute.

Both resign. There are leadership elections in all three U.K. main parties. Party conferences over in September a general election is called for November..

• Like 1