So the UK is finished says Theresa Mayhem

fatshaft

It says nothing. Just fluff. Where is the detail of what exactly is going to be disrupted? Where is the cogent analysis of the threats? Absolutely nothing. Par for that particular course.

http://www.civitas.org.uk/content/files/itsquiteoktowalkaway.pdf

Change the record. That report concerns the U.K. Not the IOM where the issues are different.

Have you read the report mentioned by the BBC?

Of course you haven't.

Full of Brexit related shite as normal.

Edited by hboy

It says nothing. Just fluff. Where is the detail of what exactly is going to be disrupted? Where is the cogent analysis of the threats? Absolutely nothing. Par for that particular course.

Change the record. Have you read the report?

Of course you haven't.

Yes. Have you?

Change the record. Have you read the report?

Of course you haven't.

Yes. Have you?

Yes it's in the link to the BBC report.

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/136/136.pdf

Not the utter shite you linked to which Mojo points out if someone else had produced it you would have said was written by "Libtards"

Edited by hboy
  • Like 1

Yes, I know. I read it. The "utter shite" I linked to actually looks at detail and aspects of trade both in and out of the single market and focuses on the poor performance of that market.

I appreciate that the report of the Lords Committee is specifically related to the Corown Dependencies, but it appears to be a collection of a rehash of history of how we got where we are, "scared to death" evidence taken from the Islands themselves, and a few general platitudes about the constitutional relationship. But OK. Fair enough, I may have missed something revelatory in there. Can you point anything specific out?

I appreciate that the report of the Lords Committee is specifically related to the Corown Dependencies

Yes where WE live and where the issues associated with Brexit are totally different to the issues that arise in the UK. If you had read it (which you haven't, be honest) you might have a better grasp of the issues as they apply to US not the sad Little Englanders who live across the pond who are destined to a land of milk and honey apparently.

https://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/136/136.pdf

• Like 1

How petty you are, one minute it's #snpbad for not delaying the S30 debate, even tho it was not within their gift, then when the Yoons want to get on with it, it's #snpbad again. You're nae right min.

just shows how petty they are....

they could of had the pointless vote on friday or monday they choose to be divisive, they are rather sad racists.....

"have"

#snpbad not stopping debate/ #yoonsgood not stopping debate / no wait #snpbad delaying debate / no no no, I mean #yoonsgood not delaying debate sweat.gifrolleyes.gifstupid.gif

• Like 1

no debate when the outcome is already known

interestingly leanne wood said yesterday that wales could not be independent because of the deficit, yet its no way as high as scotland, which is the highest in the western world......

Because, Scotland doesn't have a big deficit. There's a set of manufactured figures where the UK allocates a figure for "administration" and proportions of stuff we'll never see.

Plus, of course, as you know, the Scottish Govt can't run a defecit, the one always quoted is the Westminster deficit.

no debate when the outcome is already known

interestingly leanne wood said yesterday that wales could not be independent because of the deficit, yet its no way as high as scotland, which is the highest in the western world......

Because, Scotland doesn't have a big deficit. There's a set of manufactured figures where the UK allocates a figure for "administration" and proportions of stuff we'll never see.

Plus, of course, as you know, the Scottish Govt can't run a defecit, the one always quoted is the Westminster deficit.

even ginger says otherwise.....

EU 'not in hostile mood' as Brexit talks beckon, says Juncker

"Yes," conceded European Commission President Jean Claude Juncker to me in an exclusive interview. "We are not in the best form and shape we could be in."

"I am everything but in a hostile mood with Britain. Britain is part of Europe, and I hope to have a friendly relationship with the UK over the next decades."

Mr Juncker admitted he did not want any more "exits": Nexit, Oexit, Dexit, Frexit or otherwise.

That would be the end, he said, if three, four or five more countries left. The EU would collapse.

remoaners won't like thisthumbsup.gif

this sums up the eu....

as the leaders of the EU's 27 countries clink champagne glasses in plush, security-tight surroundings on Saturday - all is not well in the Europe outside their gates: youth unemployment persists (especially in the south), terror attacks, illegal migration, inequalities in the Eurozone, Brexit and a tide of anti-establishment populist nationalism across much of the bloc.